32: yamamoto

kurosna:you're the soenryuu style wielder I heard.

yamamoto:standing right in front of you here.

kurosna:their all water based styles I heard.

yamamoto:yea.

kurosna:it fits you,since you're a rain flame user.But it's not enough. Release your strongest flame slice towards me.

yamamoto lits up a large flame on his long katana and releases it in one breath.The big rain flame slice charges towards kurosna but she didn't flinch.She stood her ground, lit up the scythe part of her weapon with rain flame and releases it towards yamamoto's slice.The 2 slices bang into each other and eventually kurosna's slice broke through and flies past yamamoto and cuts through the wall behind yamamoto.

kurosna:oooooops...

yamamoto:that was some strong slice.

kurosna:you didn't use your all did you?

yamamoto:rome said to go easy on you or else you'll go crazy.

kurosna:that girl,always thinking of others. I'm fine.You are strong but not strong enough. I'm not saying your skills are not good.It's just...they're gentle ,they're not for killing.

yamamoto:I've never wanted to use this katana for killing. It's for the purpose of defending the people precious to me.

kurosna:no wonder he says you're naive.

yamamoto:he?

kurosna:squalo.We're best friends. Listen, you are strong,but your heart is too kind.You hesitate everytime you land an attack.If you don't have an intention to kill when you meet those guys,you will lose.

yamamoto:but...why must I kill?It's cruel.

kurosna:damn you're thick skulled.I give up on you.YAI!!!

Rome drags yai through the door by pulling her shirt and dragging her on the floor.

yai:what......?I'm eating ice cream apple pie.

kurosna:I give up.he's thick skulled I can't talk to this guy.

yai:Then I want an exchange.I don't want to teach hibari anymore.

kurosna:ehhh...why?You guys should be able to get along very well.

yai:I've my own reasons.

kurosna:fine...I'm outta here.

kurosna left the room. Rome gives a gentle kiss on yamamoto's left cheek. 'gambatte!' and leaves the room.

yai:so...what did she teach you?

yamamoto:nothing.

yai:not fair!!!She just threw me her unfinished buisness!The apple pie plus ice cream was so not worth it!!I knew it.Alright,let's fight.

yamamoto:so...you're not going to do what kurosna say?

yai:she said you are a soft hearted person who hesitates to strike.

yamamoto:she said that my katana should be used to kill.

yai:and you think she's wrong.I think so too.Did you know why kurosna wanted to take you?

yamamoto:why?

yai: during your guardian's fight,somewhere deep deep down inside you,not yet released. kurosna saw that you were like her,a crazy demon with the intention to kill.She wanted to release that you.

yamamoto:then I rather not release. I don't want to be a demon.

yamamoto walks away to leave the room.

yai:And if Rome gets in trouble and is need of that demon inside of you?

yamamoto stops in his steps. 'let me decide.'

yai:hesitating again?Are you going to hesitate forever until the moment Rome gets hurt.Rome is my best friend who I treat as my sister.I know her too well.She is always risking herself for others. Are you going to let her do that for you?You said you loved her.Aren't you going to protect her ?

yamamoto:I'll throw my life away for her but I'll not release that demon in me.

yai:what if I can teach you to control it?

yamamoto:is it really possible?

yai:trust her.

Suddenly kurosna jumped down from the air shaft landing behind yamamoto.

kurosna:trust me.

yai:now my ice cream apple pie is worth it.bye~