10:yamamoto vs mechy(sword vs fist)

yamamoto:it's been a long time since I've been wanted to fight as an opponent.

gokudera:make sure you win this thing baseball idiot.

yamamoto:don't worry I will.

Yamamoto steps to the middle of the hall.

mechy:can I request something?

yamamoto:what?

mechy:can you use all your box weapons. It's how you respect your opponent.

gokudera:respect?! Don't talk about respect to me when you didn't respect your own ally! You threw him in a dump!Yamamoto,ignore him!Just finish him using one of your box weapons.

nina:would you just shut up?It's his choice to use what.

yamamoto:I'll use all my box weapons. I respect you as an opponent.

Yamamoto opens all his box weapons. A rain flame swallow,and a rain flame dog came out.Mechy too opens his box weapon. It was a big thunder flame spider.

yamamoto:is that the only box weapon you've got?

mechy:yes.

Suddenly the thunder flame spider spits out web covering all of yamamoto's box weapons. Yamamoto's box weapons try to get out of the web but couldn't. The lightning on the web was too tough to break.

gokudera:that liar!And that baseball idiot!

Mechy took out another box weapon and opens it.A rain flame monkey comes out of the box.

Yamamoto:so that's the flame you use the most.

mechy:correct, and this time it's the truth.

The rain flame monkey spits out rain flame coated shots.Yamamoto dodges them easily. The shots that missed yamamoto hits the wall behind him.Small patches of ice froze on the wall.

nina:high density of rain flame causes ice,maybe this mechy isn't such a trash after all.

The monkey shoots more rain flame bullets.The bullets aim for yamamoto but misses again.This time,the bullets didn't go straight to the wall,it turns around and aims for yamamoto's back.

*slice*

The bullets were sliced by his sword that he lit up with rain flame.

mechy:so that's what's inside that bag.Looks like I'm not the only one who lied.

yamamoto:this is not a box weapon, it's different. Time to end this.

He walks towards mechy slicing every bullet in his way.

mechy:this is not over!

Mechy's monkey spit ice bullets and the spider spits web over the ice bullets. Yamamoto tries to slice the bullets but couldn't, the ligtning was to tough to slice .Instead the bullets froze his sword and the lightning electrocuted him making him drop his sword.The spider takes the chance to spit web over the sword not allowing him to take it.

gokudera:that baseball idiot! Letting down his guard like that!

mechy:you're mine!

Mechy charges towards yamamoto with a fist lit up of rain flame.

*bang*

mechy:what the!

Mechy's fist met with yamamoto's 2 short swords that were made up of rain flame.Mechy looks to the left and realizes that the thunder flame web has been frozen and broken.

yamamoto:your box weapon is not the only one that can use high density rain flame.

Both of then increased their flame to the biggest.

ryohei:that's it yamamoto!Make your flame bigger!

nina:their competing with not only size of flame , but also flame densities.

tsuna:meaning,whoever has the smaller flame and the lower flame density loses.

ryohei:their flame sizes look the same.

gokudera:don't lose baseball idiot.

Suddenly the mechy's fist starts to freeze.Slowly, the flame consumes the whole of mechy's body and his body was frozen.Only his head was spared.

yamamoto:this is my last respect for you as an opponent.

aurogate:looks like his loyalty will only bring him till here.

mechy:I'll not disgrace you.

mechy bits his own tongue and dies.

aurogate:maybe he's not that a trash after all.A good dog is what he is.Hahaha...

tsuna:you bastard. I'll fight you next.

aurogate:too bad I don't feel like it now,frino wanna take my place?

gokudera:you bastard! How dare you disrespect jiudaime!

ryohei:calm down,I'll take down the frino guy.Tsuna,save your energy for the ultimate bastard.

tsuna:alright then.