16:hibari 's opponent.

aurogate:what guy?There's no guy.

The gates flew open and a loud roar is heard.

aurogate:my last card,the ultimate hybrid!

The beast and 4 legs and 3 horns.Each of them were litted with different flames. The 4 legs had storm,rain,sun,thunder flame on each.The horns had cloud, mist and sun on each.

hibari:are you mocking me?

aurogate:more like are you that confident?

hibari:it's such a weak animal that's its a waste of my time.

Hibari opens his box weapon and a hedgehog comes out. The hedgehog charged towards the beast and injected it's own spikes into the skin.The hedgehog grew bigger and bigger squishing the beast to only 1 side of the room.

hibari:it's over.

Suddenly,*crack...* the hedgehog became pieces. Hibari bent down to pick one.

hibari:I see...storm flame's disintegration and cloud flame's propogation. It's not weak,I'll give you that.

The beast charged at hibari at full speed.

erima:hibari!!Run!!

Hibari didn't even flinch. The beast still charged head on and just when the beast thought it would have gotten hibari,he jumped up and grabbed onto the beast's horn that had cloud flame.

aurogate:damn!if only if he grabbed on the wrong horn and he would be dead!

hibari stood onto the beast's back and used his tonfas to slice the horns down.The beast shrieked in pain,collapsed onto the floor and struggled and moved drastically.Hibari then takes this chance to slice off the legs of the beast.And with that,the beast dies.

hibari:weakling.

aurogate:no!!not that easily!!

hibari climbs up to the 2nd floor and looks around to find nina but couldn't.

hibari:where's nina?

ryohei:you're right! She's not here.

erima:she left while you were in battle.

hibari:where did she go?

erima:she didn't say and I didn't ask.

hibari:I'm going.

tsuna:hibari,don't. She's gone forever.

hibari:what did she say to you?!

tsuna:yamamoto,gokudera,nii-san(ryohei).I'll leave aurogate in your hands.

tsuna brought hibari outside the mansion.