37:puppet master.

A man wearing a cloak jumps down to the battle arena.Behind him has 2 big luggages.

tsuna:just one?This guy must be very strong.

gokudera:that arrogant bastard.

yamamoto :they'll be fine.Hibari is the strongest of us 6.

tsuna:thanks yamamoto.I'm just a little worried.

kurosna:I understand what you're feeling. One versus 2.And misu did say he's the strongest. Misu must be quite confident in him.

Hibari and yai proceed down the battle arena and bullet proof glass covered the platform.

hibari:just one?

yai:misu,I want to know who you're taking if we lose this round.

misu:that's a great question. I . Want. To. Take. Yai.

yai:I expected as much...

misu:you are the most important of the 3 you know.Casper, take them in.

casper:of course. It shouldn't be a problem.

hibari:you seem to be very confident of your skills.

casper:I am.

He opened the 2 big luggages and inside has a few bodies. Suddenly the bodies start to move and get out of the luggages themselves.

hibari:what are you playing?

The bodies didn't seem dead at all.Instead they looked like real humans still alive.

tsuna:are they alive or dead?

'they're dead bodies controlled by that man over there. '

tsuna:reborn!!Since when were you here?

reborn: always, you guys just didn't take notice of me.Casper ,the master puppeteer. He can maneuver dead bodies like they're real.Some people call him a necromancer.

tsuna:so is he human?

reborn:no one has seen his real face and no one knows if he's really human.

casper:human or not,we're all being controlled by someone else.

hibari:I disagree. I do as I like.

The bodies charge forward to hibari and yai.Hibari uses his tonfas and counter their attacks easily. Yai also manages to counter back with her sharp blades.

casper: usually it's more than enough for these 3 bodies to take down 2 people . Looks like both of you are different.

yai:don't underestimate us.

casper:say that later when you can deal with these.

The bodies lit themseleves up with flames. Storm,rain,sun. These 3 flames were lit up on each body.

The storm body directs a pillar of storm flame using his mouth at yai.The storm flame burns yai's whole body.Followed by the rain storm body's attack.He did the same as the storm body and directs a pillar of rain flame. The rain flame was of high density which froze yai's body.

hibari:yai!!

gokudera:shit!

Rome:she should be fine right?

kurosna:yup.

Suddenly the ice cracked into pieces and yai's body was burned like charcoal. But thanks to the regeneration ability, she was able to regenerate her skin.

yai snapped, 'ooi ,if you want to burn me and keep me in a display.Burn me to ashes first.Didn't misu tell you I can eat up flames? '

casper:what the....

The storm body and rain body cracked and turn to ashes.

reborn:casper forced the bodies to contain flames that were above their capacity tanks.That's why the body cracked.

casper:as expected of reborn. The acrabelano.

reborn:I'm not that anymore.

casper:oh well,the flames were transferred from another to these bodies were of an average man.I didn't expect much.If that didn't work than the 3rd body is useless. Oh well,I still have one more trick.