13:someone who knows kurosna.

tsuna:he knows?!

aurogate:I never expected. You're kurosna?I've heard how great your skills are.Join me.

nina:Never,I've chose to fight for vongola and I'll stay to the end

nina:vongola huh.That's not what you used to say.You used to say this is for the sake of the ones who live in peace.

nina:their the same.

poise: are they?These people are not worthy enough for you.Or have you chose to hang out with them so you can be as weak as them?hahahaha...

gokudera:what did you say?! you ass hole!

tsuna:gokudera,calm down. You seem to know something we don't.

poise:I do,I know everything you people don't.

nina:shut up!I am no longer kurosna.I've abandoned that name long ago.

poise: so you've abandoned that power long ago too?

nina:fight me and you shall know.

poise:I really hope you didn't. After all, it was that power that you had that made you despise me.Today!Today!I shall claim all that pride back!

nina:there's one thing I must ask.You killed basil didn't you?

poise:and how did you know?

nina:there's only 2 people in this world who can copy this technique.1 of them is you.7 years ago,you tried to use the same poison to frame me but I was proved innocent due to a flaw of your poison.7 years later,now,you must have prefected the poison.And this is the result.

poise: as expected of kurosna.

nina:like I said,don't call me kurosna.I abandoned that name.