14:kurosna is back

poise: I heard you use guns now. Is it because you abandoned your name,you've also abandoned your skills?

nina:that's none of your buisness.

poise:true,but be careful you might die faster if you don't start becoming kurosna again.The reaper. hahahaha...

nina opens her box weapon and 2 guns come out of the box.

poise:guns...?you sure?

nina fires at him .The bullets misses him as he dodges the bullets. The bullets that didn't hit ends up on the floors and walls. These bullets were high density rain flame.Anything these bullets hit will be frozen.

poise:wuuu...scary...hahahaha...like real!

He dodge those bullets easily as if playing like a monkey.

nina:damn you!

nina opens another of her box weapon and a sniper comes out.She takes a careful aim and... 'what the hell?!' The bullet went through him.

nina:an illusion!So the real one is!

She turns around and...*punch* Nina couldn't react fast enough and she flew and landed.Her face starts to burn as small storm flames starts to disintegrate her left cheek.She lit up a small rain flame and eased her pain and extinguished the small storm flames.

poise: you've dissapointed me.I expected a better fight from you.

nina:shut up.shut up.shut up!!!I'll kill you!I swear I'll. You've destroyed my peaceful life.You've destroyed my friendships. You've destroyed everything! EVERYTHING that I have!!

*cough cough* she coughs out a pool of blood as she was too agitated.

hibari:nina,it's okay to lose. I don't want anything to happen to you.

Tsuna clenches onto his fist tightly. He believed strongly that no one would lose. He believed that he could take down this evil mafia.That was why he agreed to the conditions; if one of them lost,they would never disturb them again and give them some of their members.But he didn't want to lose nina either. He finally came to a decision. 'it's okay to lose! I don't want you to die!' tsuna shouted.

Nina struggled to sit up. 'it's not OK.I'll make him pay for everything. EVERYTHING!'

poise:give it up.In your condition you'll never win me.

nina:watch me.Luckily I brought this.

Nina took out the bag that was on her back.She opened it and took out a scythe.The scythe had a silver blade and a short handle.And right after the handle, there is a piece of grey blade which is a part of a katana.

nina:remember this?The one that kicked your ass?Still remember what these parts are for?

poise: tsk,that damn weapon. How could I forget. The scythe part is to slice while the katana part is to combat.

nina:I'm glad you remember, because it's been a long time I've felt this adrenaline to kill someone.

The scythe part shrunk back to its place and now it looks like a katana with a long handle.

Nina: hahahaha...this feeling. It's been a long long time...

hibari:kurosna is back.