28:confession.

Gokudera walks towards the door with anxiousness.He takes a deep breath in and out. 'you can do this.'He knocks onto the door.

erima:just come in (in a very bored voice)

gokudera opens the door and walks in.He sees erima lying on the sofa.

erima:oh hi.Don't mind me,I AM BORED. seriously...There's nothing to do...

gokudera:there's training to do.Enemies are coming.

erima:oh that...right...I just hope I don't get yai as my teacher.I hate her!She keeps stealing my hibari.

gokudera:you actually don't even care do you.

erima:yea,I don't care.1 month, who's so stupid to let his enemies prepare for 1 month. I'm thinking this is all a joke.

gokudera:what if it's not?

erima:then I'll just fight with what I have.You really are loyal to vongola.As expected as the most loyal guardian I guess.

gokudera:erm...thanks...Look I want to tell you something.

erima:what?

gokudera:it's been a long time since I knew you liked hibari.And I don't really care either...But...since I don't know when...I really really mind that you liked hibari. I didn't want you to be together with him.

gokudera let out out a deep breath. 'I've said what I want.I'll leave.'

erima:wait....Actually,I kinda like you too.But I still have hibari in my heart.Will you mind if I had 2 people in my heart?

gokudera:I'll wait for the time until you can put him down.Meanwhile, I want to be the person that's beside you all the time.

Erima stands up and walks to gokudera and gives him a hug. 'thank you, thank you.Thank you for wanting a bitch like me.'