9:Gokudera vs Guiche(blast vs blast)

The day came,and they go to the place and they went to mincho family's base. 

aurogate:aurogate,the boss of this family.I've heard of your loss, but you deserve it don't you think?Peeking your nose into other's buisness,this is what you get. 

Tsuna tries to hold back on his anger using clenching hard on his on fist. 

tsuna:that's none of your buisness. 

hibari:enough of the chatter,let's fight.I don't like crowding. 

aurogate:very well. 

tsuna:how do you wanna do it? 

aurogate:oh,how serious. Take it easy,this is...like a game. 

tsuna:I don't play with lives. 

aurogate:it's easy,one of us gets to choose the other.And vice versa after each round.Now who wants to pick who. 

gokudera:I'll go,and I'll pick that guy with 3 box weapons on his waist. 

aurogate:guiche huh,blast against blast.Not a bad choice, I'll have a show to watch. 

tsuna:be careful. 

gokudera:don't worry,I'll kick his ass. 

Gokudera steps out into the middle of the hall. 

Guiche opens all his box weapons at once using 3 different rings. 

What came out of the boxes were a thunder flame peacock, a cloud flame slug and a big storm flame canon that guiche was carrying on his shoulder. 

gokudera:so you have more than 1 flame you can use.But the flame that you can use the most of is storm. 

guiche:aren't you the same?I say we found each other the right opponent. 

Gokudera opens his box weapon and a small canon equipped onto his arm. 

guiche:you looking down on me? 

gokudera:it will be enough. 

guiche:asshole! 

Guiche blasts his storm canon in gokudera's direction. Gokudera dodges the blasts easily. 

guiche:not done yet! 

Guiche's peacock releases lightning ,and high voltage travels through the floor expanding a small area,so it couldn't reach gokudera.But at this moment, guiche's cloud flame slug jumps to the border of the high voltage area. The propogation property of the cloud expanded the small area. The lightning electrocuted anything above it in gokudera's direction.Gokudera jumps up and shoots the ground with his canon allowing him to propel for a moment. 

guiche:damn it!wait till you reach the ground! You'll be electrocuted! 

Gokudera takes an aim and blast!It's a bullseye,guiche got shot and all the weapons go back to their boxes.Guiche was defeated.Gokudera lands onto the floor and a little static hit him as high voltage just hit the floor. 

gokudera:oww!damn after effects! 

ryohei:oooi!Octopus head don't complaint! It's all your fault,we had to stand on top of this small wooden bench just to avoid getting electrocuted! 

gokudera:shut up turf-top! 

yamamoto:hahahaha...stop fighting already. 

gokudera:told you it's enough. 

guiche:damn you!Why are you so strong? 

aurogate:looks like this chesspiece is cannot be used anymore. Mechy,throw him in the dustbin behind our house. 

mechy:yes boss. 

He carries guiche and prepares to leave the room. 

tsuna:wait!He's your subordinate, don't you care at all?! 

aurogate:like you said,subordinate, chess piece. What do you want to do?You want to take in this piece of trash?Go ahead. 

mechy:I don't need your sympathy vonogola tenth!I rather get trashed! 

After a few minutes later, mechy comes back. 

mechy:I'm done boss. 

aurogate:now it's our turn to choose.Mechy,go. 

mechy:who do you want me to fight boss. 

aurogate:hmmm...how about yamamoto takeshi?He's a swordman.Against you would make an interesting show. 

mechy:yes boss.