40: change of situation

ryohei lit up flames onto his fist, there were an yellow flame and a slight static onto his fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gokudera:that is....lthunder flame.

rome:I wonder if he will win.

reborn:I agree.

tsuna:what do you mean?

reborn:without erima, ryohei is hugely disadvantaged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ryohei charges forward and punches through the wall.The thunder flame suddenly sparked violently and destroyed the wall.

kumanji:its only one.

ryohei continues breaking the walls as he slowly reaches to where kumanji is standing.A flower grows from the ground and spits storm flame at ryohei, ryohei did not didge, he stood his ground.The storm bullets came his way, the bullets hit nto his thunder flame shield.The storm flame broke through his shield but the movements slow down a little and grazed ryohei's shoulder.His skin was slowly rotting.A small little sun flame lit up and healed the small part of his skin. 

Suddenly more flowers grew around him, all of them targeted ryohei.There was no way ryohei could dodge all the attacks or defend against all of the bullets.The bullets grazed all over his body, some actually got imbedded in his body.

tsuna: nii-san!!!

ryohei: don't worry.

Sun flames burn continously on his body healing all the grazes and the wounds.It was non-stop healing happening on his body.Easily, ryohei destoryed the flowers with his punches.The flowers were destoryed, ryohei charged forward kumanji but suddenly he couldn't move.He collapsed to the floor.

ryohei:I can't...move....

kumanji:hahahaha...my flowers have the rain flame.Whoever touches it will be paralysed.Although its only a small amount, with that much flowers you destroyed.Its enough to take you down.

__________________________________________________________________________________

misu:looks like you lost.As I thought, humans are useless.Now, I want yai.

hibari's face blackens, 'I am not giving her to you.'

misu: oh ho, is this how the vongola do things?

'its...ok...I will go over.' yai said, she than smiled 'I trust you to bring me back.'

tsuna: I will.

Yai walked to misu's side. He grabbed onto her waist and stuffed a tube into her mouth.She struggled to take it off but she was being pinned down by the others. 'AAAAAhhhhh....!!!!!' yai screamed .

tsuna:yai!!!!

*pant pant pant*  ' I hate you...' yai looks to misu with demeaning eyes.

misu: don't say that, I just gave you a whole lot of flames.All the different kind of flames.You should be thankful.

hibari:You bastard,I WILL MAKE SURE TO BITE YOU TO DEATH.YOU SHALL BE IN PIECES.MARK MY WORDS.

misu: how violent.

Suddenly the door of the mansion was forced open.A whole gang of people stood at the door.The person leading was dino and Ietmitsu(tsuna's father)

tsuna:dad!!!

Ietmitsu: yo,sorry for being late.

misu: and what are you doing here?

Ietmitsu:to stop a rebellion.I don't know what is happening now but, tsuna! You have to exterminate him.He is planning to use yai as a human bomb.By placing huge amount of flames in her body and sparking it off with a special device, he wants to destroy the government's military base.

misu:tsk, why are you always in my way?

'MISU, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STRIKE PANIC AMONG OTHERS?' Tsuna punched hard onto the glass, blood bleed from his knuckles. 'Get me out.I WANT TO KILL HIM.'

' I waited long for that sentence.' Yamamoto sliced through the glass using his katana.

tsuna:get yai back, and prevent anyone from escaping.Dead or Alive.

hibari: don't repeat things that needs to be done.

yamamoto: don't be so moody hibari.hahaha...

rome: yai, I'm coming.

kurosna: finally time for showtime.I was getting tired of playing this sick game.