4:hibari shows up

Gunshots fired everywhere. Gokudera opens his weapon box by lighting a red flame on his ring and injecting the flame into the box .He puts his ring into the hole of the box and the box opens. A canon like gun equips on his arm.And with that,he blasts at the many enemies who's shooting at them.

firma:gunjo!!!!!

A man walks out from the shadows and opens his box weapon. A pig with 5 horns charges out.Gunjo is a green flame user,which means he uses lightning. The pig's horns charges up with lightningand then when it's fully charged,the pig runs towards yamamoto .

yamamoto opens his box weapon,he's a rain flame user,his colour flame is blue. He's dog had 2 short swords carrying on its back.Yamaoto takes them out and flies above ground using the propulsion of the flame. The swords were made of flame.

yamamoto:that was close.

*blast* and gokudera used his red storm flame to disintegrate the animal.

gokudera:need help?baseball idiot.

storm flame coated bullets were shot in gokudera's direction. Yamamoto drew up a high density rain flame barrier. It slowdown the motion of the bullets and froze them.They fell as icicles onto the floor.

yamamoto:it's even.

ryohei:Fight to the EXTREME!

One sun flame coated punch and the impact flew across the room knocking down the whole row of red flame gunners on the 2nd floor.

erima was escorting the woman and the children out of the hall.Small parts of the ceiling fell down. Erima used her dagger to slice the debris as they from above.Just then a big piece came falling down their way.The children and the woman sreamed. Erima takes out another dagger ready to slice the big piece into half. *Slice* The big piece of ceiling split into half.Each part fell exactly in between the 4 of them.

erima:thanks,though I could've done it myself.

hibari:it's in the way.

tsuna:come out,don't hide.

Suddenly,a super fast storm flame coated missle came in tsuna's way. Tsuna stands firm in his step, he raises both his hands aims at the missle,and burns the missle completely with his sky orange flame.

firma attempts to run away when he bumps into hibari.Firma retreats a few steps.

hibari:seen nina?

firma:who's she?

hibari:sniper.

firma:that bitch?How would I know?

hibari uses his tonfas and beats him with one swipe at the throat and firma collapses to the floor.

hibari:weakling, didn't even open my weapon box.May I?

tsuna:go ahead,don't deserve my sympathy.

hibari:you're not even worth my time.

He stepped onto his(firma) throat hard.Firma suffocated,grabbing onto hibari's leg trying to get hibari to get off.In a few minutes the guy dies.