41: yamamoto & rome battle

yamamoto: we will be your opponents.

rome: give back yai!!!

'hahaha...like I will let you pass me.I hated her even as a rival.Always giving way to me when fighting me.WHAT DID SHE THINK SHE WAS?!! SOME SUPER NICE PERSON WHO DIDN'T WANT TO HURT ME?!!!  I want her to explode as planned. Hahaha...' their opponent was gabi.

He lit up his big sword and storm flames coated. He charges forward to yamamoto ,yamamoto unleashed his katana and blocked his coming attack. *clank* the blades were against each others, gabi raised his flames and so did yamamoto on his katana not wanting gabi's flame to extinguish his.

Rome: Barrier!!!to your left!!!Fast speed!!

Yamamoto looked to his left and didn't see anything but he trusted rome more than anyone.He let gabi pushed his hand a little and let one free hand to open his box weapon.A rain flame swallow flew out and blocked the  storm flame slice .The slice went through the swallow but that was all the time he need. *slice.* The slice was sliced into half by Rome's twin short katanas.

gabi:tsk.Just when I thought I could slice you by surprise. You both have a good sychronisation over there.That aside,how were even able to anticipate that attack?You shouldn't be able to see it.It's the fastest thing.

Rome:didn't he tell you? I can read minds.

gabi:so you're that useless little girl.The one who couldn't fight because you're physically weak until you took the substance and now you can fight like a normal person.

Rome:shut up!!!

gabi:I thought it was locked up? That irritating power.

Rome: well my nii-san unlocked it for me.

gabi backed away,he burned himself with cloud flames and cloned himself. Now there were 2

of him.Each gabi charged at one of them.

yamamoto blocked his attacks easily, with a little more rain flame it burned through gabi's storm flame.Gabi backed away.Yamamoto ran after him and attacked him but instead of attacking head on, he backed away even more.Than small bullets of storm flame started flying at high speed at yamamoto,it was burning him.Yamamoto extinguished the small  concentrated flames by using bigger  concentrated rain flames. He looked at the small bullets spees and got used to it.For the next few bullets, he stopped them perfectly with his flame coated katana.

gabi:wuuu…not bad…I wonder how's she doing?

yanamoto turned his back and looked and rome worried.Rome seem to be doing fine easily attacking head on, she was going to win.After all she could see her opponents thinking.

gabi:She is reading that me's mind and what will happen if I do this?

A small storm bullet flying at high speed went for rome,it was targeting for rome's neck.She could die with that one hit.

yamamoto:Rome!!!!

*splash…* blood was all over the floor.Rome's body dissapeared into nothing and gabi's clone was on the floor burning flames going to extinguish into nothing.

gabi:what the…?!!An illusion!! Than the blood?

Rome: oops I'm sorry…I was too distracted trying to read your mind while fighting this clone that I got my wrist cut.Sorry yamamoto…I can't really fight now with only one short katana.

gabi:tsk,it can't be.My clone is the half of real me.It can't be done in that quickly.

Rome: hehe…of course I'm not that strong. But she is.