6:nina's true identity

erima goes back to her base.She enters her work office ,bams her door,sits on her couch and sulks. 

erima:tsk,didn't get anything out of her.But I did get to see hibari asleep.hehe... 

Jon knocks onto her door and request to come in. 

erima:what?! 

Jon opens the door and comes in. 

Jon:Remember basil? 

erima:yeah,he's a cute guy. 

jon:He was sent on a mission to gather information on the monjo family.He died and some anonymous sender send his body back in a box. 

erima:that's it? I expected more from you and especially you. 

jon:you might be interested in this.The killer seems to be the person you asked me to investigate recently. 

erima:she? 

jon:that's right. 

erima:you're awesome. 

She gives a light peck on his cheek and leaves. 

erima:don't misunderstood, I'm not in love with you. 

jon:(blushes)whatever you say... 

In the vongola base... 

haru:why are we all assembled here for? 

hibari:(yawn)I'm tired, I'm going back.Make sure to come back nina. 

nina:okie. 

erima:this may be a shock but it's 100 percent truth. Nina kyoya is not nina.Her real name is kurosna keina. 

tsuna:stop talking. 

erima:don't you even want to know?Her real identity,she's not what she is! 

kyoko:erm,erima if tsuna doesn't want to know,than we don't want to either. 

tsuna:kyoko,haru go back and do what you were doing.We're fine, really. 

Kyoko holds onto haru's hands and leave the room along with basil.

erima:why are you all helping her?!She's a threat! 

tsuna:nina,tell her about yourself. 

nina:is it neccesary? 

tsuna:She's a part of us.She has to know. 

nina:you were right,my real name is kurosna keina.I became a hitman at a very young age. 

yamamoto:her greatest achievement was to kill a mafia family of 1,200 people at the age of 18 

nina:I almost died. 

ryohei:she became famous after that incident. She was recruited into the fuyu family 6 years later. 

nina:I only joined because I had a crush there.But I killed him 1 month later when I found out he tried to kill me to get my seat.Hate betrayals. 

gokudera:nina killed her boss 1 week later after she killed the guy.And has been missing ever since. 

nina:disgusting guy who did many bad things. So I killed him. 

gokudera:about the same timing when nina appeared out of nowhere in vongola,jon must have made that link for you. 

erima:so this whole thing, was planned out for me to so called 'accidentally find out'? 

gokudera:not really. Jon was the only one who had access to all data of vongola.All as including varia and the external family. I told him to come look for me if anybody tried to dig into nina's info.I told jiudaime and... 

tsuna: I thought you would want to know a little of nina first.Then you would come to me with questions and I would answer you personally. I never thought it would be blown up this big.  

erima:then why change your name?Or even dissapear? 

nina:I moved to a remote village full of old people so I could have a peaceful life for maybe 2 or 3 years?But who knew,hibari managed to find me and asked me to fight with him. 

kusakabe:it wasn't that hard, you didn't change your name. 

erima:then why did you change your name? 

nina:I didn't agree to his fight,so he stayed and pestered me for 1 whole week.Finally I got fed up and agreed. 

yamamoto:you never told us who won. 

nina:I'm still not going to say.It's my little secret.That was when...

going back to the past...  

kurosna:I had fun hibari kyoya. 

hibari:me too kurosna keina. 

kurosna:you better go back to vongola,you don't belong here. 

hibari:I don't belong to vongola.Come back with me. 

kurosna:nah,like the peace here.Haven't been killing in ages,and the grannies here like me. 

hibari:You sure you can get on 1 day without fighting another opponent? 

kurosna:nope,but I'll get used to it eventually like how I did when I first got here . 

hibari:I don't want to leave without you. 

kurosna:is that why you hesitated on your first strike? 

hibari:didn't you do the same?just yes or no? 

kurosna:yes. 

tsuna:do you know who she is? 

hibari:I know.She's staying. 

tsuna:She has a dark history, she might get kyoko and the others in danger. 

kurosna:knew this would happen. I'll leave. 

hibari:she'll be nina from now on.  

tsuna:kurosna,do I have your promise? 

kurosna:fine.

In hibari's room then... 

kurosna:nina?It's a cute name, do I look dolly to you? 

hibari:you are cute. 

kurosna:no one ever said that of me...alright then,nina it is.

erima:dark history? 

tsuna:you don't have to know about the details, that's all you'll need to know.Don't say it to anyone. 

erima:I understand. But I'm afraid there's something I must say.Results show that she killed basil.