22:a friendly spar.

.Everything was explained and everyone returned to their room.

hibari:come to my room.

yai:oh,ok.

erima:(talking to herself) I'll not let her take you away hibari-sama.Fear not,I'll watch that girl 24 hours.

Erima followed them to hibari's quarters.

hibari:still remember the last fight?

yai:the last fight?......you mean when we were super young?

hibari:we never got to settle.

yai:old rules?

hibari:deal.

kurosna:the audience hiding behind the wall,come out already.

erima:hehe...I got spotted. So...what's this old rules?

kurosna:rule 1,any form of weapon allowed.Rule 2,to fight seriously even if it means cutting the opponent.Rule 3,don't kill your opponent.

erima:so...they're childhood friends?

kurosna:yup.

erima:damn ,she has an upper hand!

kurosna:gambatte!Nii-san kinda like her too.If you wanna be nii-san's girlfriend gambatte!

erima:was it that obvious...?

kurosna:hahahaha...yup.The whole vongola knows.

Erima blushes real hard.

yai:choice of weapon?

hibari:tonfas.

yai:nice...too bad I don't have my favorite weapons now. I guess I have to make do with something.

kurosna:want to borrow mine?

yai:that's yours.

At this moment, kusakabe came in with a big leather bag.It had no cover.Inside the bag had many katanas.

yai:My weapons!!You kept them for me?

hibari:you left them with me.

He threw his box weapons onto the floor 'skills only.'

Yai put her leather bag onto her back.She took out 2 katanas and charged forward. She attacked him continuously but hibari just kept dodging.

erima:why won't he fight back?

kurosna:because of her skills.Her katanas are specially made.Their super thin. This increases the sharpness of her slices.And...

Yai managed to get a clear aim where hibari couldn't dodge.Hibari uses his tonfa and blocked her katana.Hibari retreats a few steps. A part of Hibari's tonfa got sliced away.

erima:that was fast!She released such a big slice in such a short time.There's even a track left behind.

kurosna:And...this skill of hers not only slices the opponents weapon. It also causes her weapon to break as the impact is too big.

erima:so that's why she has so many katanas.

hibari:luckily I retreated fast,or else I might have got sliced away a shoulder.

yai:I'm following rule 2.Be serious.

This time hibari charged forward and clanked his tonfas onto yai's katanas.With his tonfas pushed against her katanas,yai isn't able to move much.In a struggle of strength,they both stood there not moving.

erima:nice,as long as this continues,yai might loosen her stance and lose.

kurosna:they're both hard-headed people, this is not going to end easy.

yai:damn I hate you.Why are you so strong?!Great skills and great strength.

hibari:why?you surrendering?

yai:no!!never!!

Hibari pushes further outward from him.Yai couldn't withstand the pressure and she let go.This caused her to fall backwards.

yai:looks like it's settled. I lost. Thanks,I had fun.Kurosna,lend me your kimono,I'm going shower.

hibari:I had fun too.

yai left the room.

erima:I knew you would win.

hibari:I won her using strength. But if you want to compare skills,she's on my par or maybe even a little better than me.

kurosna:you seldom praise people.

hibari:that's cos she's good.

erima:(talking to herself)tsk!This time it won't be wrong that yai is after my hibari-sama.Don't worry you are mine!