20:dark history revealed

at the vongola base...

yai:as expected of the vongola base...it's so...so... 

rome:so big! 

yai:yeah!Have you always been staying here? 

kurosna:well,yeah... 

yai:what kind of sister(not real) are you?You didn't invite us! 

rome:please tell me you have a really really really big tv. 

yai:do you?do you? 

tsuna:ehhh...? yeah...I guess... 

yai:awesome!!(hifis with rome) 

Kurosna face palm herself, 'no!' 

yai and Rome gave kurosna puppy eyes 'please...' they begged.Kurosna turns her head away not looking. Yai and Rome turn to tsuna's direction. 'please...' they begged. 

tsuna:eehhhh...!Why look at me? 

kurosna:no!You're not going to play kinect xbox using their TV. 

tsuna:-_-;; so this is what's all about... 

kurosna:you don't understand! They can play24 hrs non stop!They'll waste A LOT of electricity! 

tsuna:-_-;; it's ok...I don't really mind... 

yai and Rome hifis. 'yay!!!' they screamed in joy.They rushed to the living room.

Everyone were gathered in a room except for kyoko and haru. 

yai:this is so unfair!! I was about to win her!2 points! You know 2 points! 

Rome:just give it up,you're a loser. 

*piak piak*They both received a slap. 

kurosna:shut up. 

yai:waaaa...kurosna is bullying me!! 

rome:you naughty girl!!How dare you!!Mama shall punish you later! 

kurosna face palms. 

tsuna,gokudera,erima:-_-;; 

yamamoto:hahaha...tsuna you've found some really interesting people. 

tsuna:......... 

ryohei:where did you get them?They could really lighten the mood in here.hahahaha... 

tsuna:not nii-san too... 

yai:okay,time for serious stuff. 

erima:you should've done that a long time ago... 

yai:why did you call us here? 

tsuna:we've to know about the dark history if you're going to get us in trouble  

kurosna:it's better you guys not know. 

yai:I agree.So...what dark history? 

kurosna:yai!You're supposed to side me. 

Rome:but tsuna's right.If we're gonna get people in trouble we should at least let them know who they're dealing with. 

kurosna:our history... 

yai:oh that...Have you guys heard about the hibari,haruya,rokudo families before? 

gokudera:hibari and rokudo,isn't that kyouya and mukuro? 

jon:to be specific, they're the 3 secret families. Hibari being the family that were famous for their fighting skills. Everyone was talanted in at least one aspect ,either in weapons or the martial arts. The haruya family were famous for assassination. Rumours say they never fail in their missions.Rarely you would even know who killed you at the end of the day.They were that mysterious.As for the rokudo family, they were famous for their illusion and six paths.Where every family member have the ability to use the 1st and 4th path. The power to create illusions and have combat ability.While the rest of the paths are natural gifted when born. Some have it,some don't. That being said,mukuro-sama is exetremely rare to have all 6. 

rome:you're a little wrong.There's a total 7. 

tsuna:7?But I heard reborn say,there were only 6. 

jon:first path is illusion.2nd is ability use the skills of the people he has control over with.3rd is to summon beasts.4th is combat ability.5th increases 4th.and 6th is to posses and control over the body.I believe I'm not missing any. 

Rome: the 7th path,the ability to read another's mind.And...their not natural gifted when born.One has to awaken their paths. 

erima:so what's with all this long history? And what secret mercenary families? Are you sure they exist jon? 

jon:they do,they rarely come out.When they do,it's always about injustice. Rumours says that everything will be swept away,destroyed when they act.Rumours also say the 3 families work together.It's an amazing history if you ask me.

kurosna:back to our story...I am hibari's twin sister. 

tsuna:eeeh......!! 

erima:AWESOME!!hehe...continue your story. 

kurosna:Although my skills were as good as nii-san's,my grandfather never liked me.When I was young,nii-san would always protect me,no matter how trivial it would be .My grandfather saw that act as a weakness. He wanted to get rid of me,so that nii-san could be stronger.So grandfather gave me to a branch family and I had to change my name to kurosna keina.But that didn't stop me and nii-san being together. One day,a chance presented itself.A professor came to our mansion and requested a child for his experiment.He said that my lineage is pefect for his experiment.Grandfather agreed quickly and just like that, I was seperated from nii-san forever.Until the day nii-san came to find me again in that village. 

kyoko:poor thing... 

haru:yeah...I didn't know you had such a hard life.*sniff sniff* 

rome:are you okay?don't cry, it's all over. 

She gives haru a bright and assuring smile. 

yamamoto:how about you Rome? What's your story? 

Rome: I've the 7th path. 

gokudera:nothing else...? 

Rome: nothing else...Even if this was considered as a rare ability, I am considered useless in my family since I cannot fight as I couldn't awake my other paths.Papa locked up my other paths,he was afraid that I would one day be stronger than him if I ever got to awaken my other paths. Then...the very same professor came and said the same word.And the rest you guys kinda can guess. 

yamamoto:rome... 

rome:nii-san,mukuro-sama that is,actually tried to save me.But papa was too strong for nii-san as an opponent at that time... 

tsuna:they fought? 

rome:It was a bet ,Papa's eye was detoriating and so was his power so...they made a bet.If papa won,mukuro would have to give papa his eye.If nii-san won,I could stay.Papa won of course and I couldn't stay.Nii-san was send to an experiment lab where other experiments other mafia family were holding to get his eyes taken out. 

gokudera:but let me guess,he destroyed the lab and escaped. 

rome:yeah,it's so him right.He even made friends ken and chiksa. 

tsuna:I never knew...mukuro actually went through all these...

erima:how about you?Almost the same thing happened to you too? 

yai:My parents was killed...by me...I am the first experiment. 

Everyone except Rome and kurosna gasps in horror and stares in shock.