15:the reaper's side

poise:you're not the only who's strong. I've improved for the years you haven't. I've been getting stronger while you haven't.

nina:hahahaha...stop humiliating yourself. I am never good at guns, it was natural I lost to you just now.

erima:never good?She killed 600 people with 2 guns.How strong is she?

gokudera:are you sure she used guns?

erima:what do you mean?

yamamoto:she really never liked using guns really. There was once where we left her to deal 300 people. And after killing 10 people using guns,she got so fed up she took one of the enemy's dagger and killed the rest of them.

erima:-_-llll a serious adrenaline lover...

hibari: the1 reason why I like her so much.

erima:tsk,special privileges again.

nina licked the blood of her mouth 'shall we?'

poise:I shall be the winner.

poise dissapeared in a glance.

nina:cloaking yourself in mist flame huh.

*clang*Poise's dagger met with nina's katana.

poise: it's impossible!

nina:nothing impossible.

erima:that was some move,she spread a thin layer of her own rain flame in a 10m radius. Anyone who goes near her with a flame can be detected.

gokudera:nope, it's the whole area.

poise dissapears once again, 'this time its purely illusion, no flames.You can never find me.'

Suddenly a dagger came out from nowhere.*clang* Nina blocked poise's attack with the handle of her weapon. She lit up the handle of her weapon with rain flames and froze the dagger.The freeze travel up the dagger and before it could get poise's hands,poise let go. More daggers flying out of no where comes aiming at her in all directions.

'amateur.' says nina.The daggers comes flying at her and barely even reaching her,the daggers froze and nina uses her scythe part to slice them into pieces.

ryohei:cool!Even though I don't know what the hell just happened.

erima:tell me he is the only idiot member.

gokudera:unfortunately, yes.

ryohei:what did you mean by unfortunately?!!

gokudera:meaning,you're an idiot and it's unfortunate.

ryohei: what did you say again?!!

yamamoto:stop fighting already. I'll tell you what's going on.Nina lit up high density rain flame within a 10m radius. Anything that comes in that range,becomes frozen and movement slows down.

ryohei:I see...so it just means she got them all right?

yamamoto:heheh.ya.

nina:stop hiding.I hate playing seek when playing hide and seek.

poise reappears.

poise:please don't kill me.I...I surrender!

nina walk towards him and places her scythe on his neck. 'got ya'poise said.His hand was touching the handle and the poison he applied on the handle started to disintegrate it.It was spreading fast.

poise:better throw it away before you get it too.

Nina threw her scythe onto the floor .

poise:surrendering?

She ignored him and step onto the handle with her leg.With that she placed rain flame onto the part where the blade of the scythe is attached to the handle.It caused it to freeze.She then plucked the blade of the scythe out .

poise:what? love your blade too much?

*slice*

poise grabbed onto his own throat, knelt on the floor.Blood kept flowing out from his mouth. He collapsed after a few seconds with eyes big staring at her.

nina:what? don't give me the 'damn you ' look.You deserve it. Who says a scythe part can't kill people.You wanted to see the reaper side of me.And so I did.Reaper don't give mercies.And I even gave you 1 just now.I'm very kind to you.You should be grateful.I even used my special technique on you, no scar or slice can be seen on your skin.Be very grateful.

hibari:Nina.Nina.

nina:hibari?

hibari:clean off that blood and that disgusting behavior.

nina:I'm sorry,the adrenaline got into me.

hibari:it's ok(caressing her cheek)

erima:damn her!!special privileges.

hibari:alright let's get this over with.*yawn*Whos the guy I'm supposed to fight?