× Chapter 95 ×

30 weeks pregnant

Even though I know I'm not alone, I'm scared. I don't have much time left before I'll bring my baby to the world.

Charlie and Roxanne describe me being in simple pregnancy. Mainly because I don't ask too much from them and I'm not so needy.

I tend to cry a lot for no reason. Sometimes there is a reason but it stops quickly.

She's kicking often. And at this stage of pregnancy I can't really sleep. I can't find comfortable position to sleep. I end up turning to each side every thirty minutes.

I miss everyone from London. And mum and Violet.

I really hope Violet doesn't tell anyone. She promised.

I'm happy I have these people around here. Even Cole. He is very supportive and helpful.

I hope Nia and Beth aren't going to bother me anymore.

A thought about them crossed my mind.

What if they're going to tell him about me?

About where I am, and about the baby

I start to panic. It's hard for me to breathe.

"Oh God." I breathe out, trying to calm myself down. She starts to kick again.

If they'll tell him I won't be able to stop them.

Or even worse. I wouldn't be able to apologise to him.

I have to apologise. Even if it's this way.

I picked up my phone and sat down next to the bed. I take a big sigh and try to bring myself to call him. After a few minutes of discussing with myself I dial his number.

He answer it, few seconds later.

"Simon." I say as I feel I'm having trouble breathing.

"Happy?" I didn't hear this nickname in months. Or his voice. It's making my heart race fast.

"I'm sorry." I say as I cry even more now.

"Happy, what's wrong? Happy?" I cry out, moving the phone away from my ear.

"I'm just sorry for not telling you. I know you'll find out soon... and I'm so-" I sob, trying to breathe.

"Find out what? Happy please talk to me." He says, sounding miserable and scared. After a few moments of silence I speak.

"I'm sorry. I love you." I say and hang up.

Oh God, why did I do that?

I notice he's calling me back, but I just turn off my phone. I sit on the floor, still crying.

I hope he's not freaking out too much. He will find out soon what I was talking about. I just know Nia and Beth will tell him. Then he will understand what this was.

An apology.

I hate myself for doing this to him, especially that he will find out about this important thing from other people. It was just the easiest way.

And I missed his voice so much.