× Chapter 69 ×

(A/N: LOL 69TH CHAPTER XD)

He drove to the random store, somewhere outside London. The shop was at the beginning of a random forest.

We got out of the car. He handed me his jacket and put it on me, because it is quite cold.

"Why are we here?" I ask him

"Just follow me." He says and takes my hand.

He walked behind the shop and I was still confused.

"Simon, why are we here in the middle of the night?" I ask him whilst pulling my sleeves down.

  "I still hope you're not an axe murderer." I randomly add quoting my words from the first night we met.  

He looked away for a moment, smiling at me.

"Aww, you still remember that?" He giggles

"Of course I do."

"Now will you please tell me what are you doing?" I ask again

"I have this cool idea I've seen people do to this shop." He says looking back to the widow, trying to break the lock.

After a few moments, I speak again.

"...so you don't actually know what you're doing?" I ask worried, not knowing what he wants to do.

"Trust me. I got this." he says as breaks the window lock. I look around.

"Shouldn't there be security inside or around here?" I ask him

"No, that is the main thing." He says

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he opened the window to enter inside

"You actually want to get inside?" I ask him

He jumps in.

"Simon!" I whisper quite loudly

"C'mon." He says peeking through the window

" We're breaking into the store?" I ask him fully worried

"Yup." He shortly answered with a smile

I stood in silence for a moment and then sighed.

"You're so fucking mental." I say and jump in.

We're in the storeroom of the shop with all the boxes around us. We exit the door and find ourselves in the quite big and a bit old looking store. The shelves are full which tells me it's still in business.

The lights are off, so the only source of light is coming from the enlighten soda machines.

"Are there any cameras here?" I ask him looking around

"No, don't worry. It's a very old-fashioned shop. They don't even have security system." He mentions whilst I follow him around.

"So what do you want to do here?" I ask him

He stopped for a moment smirking at me.

"What?" I ask him with a smirk

(Few minutes later)

"C'mon, just let me do it." He says

"Fine,fine. Will you leave me alone then?" I ask

"I'll think about it." he smirked at me.

He begged me to get in the shopping cart and to drive me around.

I jumped in, shaking my head.

He pushed me around and I screamed having so much fun. In one moment he let the cart go around in circles and I covered my eyes.