× Chapter 17 ×

As we enter the house,he holds my hand tight while we break through the crowd.

We get to his friends.Josh greets me with a hug.

We all talked for a few minutes.

After that me and Simon broke off and messed around until Nia and Beth came into the house.

They have dresses on and all that plastic barbie make-up on their face.Over the years they changed so much.

I guess everyone changes during the years.

It always is pressured by the surrounding someone is in.

And all I want to do right now is to piss them off.

"Don't focus on them" Simon says.I roll my eyes and faced him,knowing the girls are watching me.

"I thought It would be easy,but their presence is pissing me off."

"Just get your mind off of it" he says

"How?" I ask getting closer to him.

He got close to me and started kissing me.

It really helps me forget it. I curl my lips into a smile.

I could feel their look on me.I smile even more. In the corner of my eye I see them walking away fast.

I pull away and hug Simon, tightly.

"Let's go somewhere more quiet" he says. I follow him upstairs to his room.

He closed the door and It was finally more silent.

We sat down, on the floor next to each other. He opened the window to let cold air fill up the room.

We drank beer on the floor,talking.

He was a bit tipsy before we left the party and went to the room,but he still  kept drinking.

"I think you had enough beer." I say to him,trying to get the beer from his hand.

"I'm fine Happy" he said and giggled,clearly drunk.

I shake my head and laugh.

"Okay maybe I had a bit more than usual." he says laughing

"I'mma find your slut friends and tell them to fuck off 'kay?" he says slurring,slowly getting up

"No,why?" I say sitting him down. I giggle at how funny he looks.

"I don't want you to care about them Happy." he said now seriously,but looks like he is a bit whining.

"C'moj let's get you to bed" I say and picked him up, laying him slowly down. I take his shoes off and kiss his forehead. I try to go,but he grabbed my hand lightly.

"Stay please." he says. He reminds me of a time I made him stay so I decided to stay.

I layed down next to him and covered myself under the blanket.

I turned around facing him.
He hugged me tightly and smiled,closing his eyes.

I get really close to him,enjoying the warmth

Drunk Simon is so cute.

A/N:

ALSOO

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

YAAY!

LOL