× Chapter 63 ×

I woke up next morning to a sound of Simon singing in the shower.

I sat up and chuckled so much. What a weird way to wake up. Few minutes later he came out of the bathroom putting on his t-shirt. I giggled as soon as he looked at me.

"Nice voice you got there." I said 

"You're mugging me off aren't you?" he asks squinting his eyes.

"Noo, not at all." I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Ha-ha" he said with a serious face, but laughed when he looked at me again.

***
We spent our day walking around Vegas to see what it looks like. It's actually pretty nice, prettier than I thought it would be.

And now we're going out. Finally.

Mid through getting ready I stopped for a moment and started thinking about a random thing about me, and what has changed.

A few things... First of all I love going out and actually do anything.

And I actually started wearing dresses and skirts when I do go out.

People change and I'm glad I changed because now i have this amazing group of people that actually respect me. It wasn't a dramatic change but definitely noticeable. I can now say directly what i mean and without lies keep these people on my life.

Talking about dressing up,I'll never look like Nia and Beth though, that Barbie look is awful...

I laughed at my own joke.

"Are your okay there?" Simon asks me being confused

"Yeah yeah." I say and cover my smile

We got ready and went to party.

Many different songs were playing, usually trap songs. We were talking and drinking. Even I was drinking. When Simon noticed I drank quite a lot he whispered to my ear.

"Are you planning on getting drunk?" He asked me chuckling. He didn't drink much at all.

"I don't know. I really want to see what it's like. I've never been drunk before, and I want to do it around the people that I know. Can I?" I say still controlling my words.

"Why are you asking me? You know I'll take care of you. Just don't worry and have fun." he says smiling. I peck his lips and he stood next to me as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I did drank a lot. It was all starting to feel weird.

*Simon's POV*

Few hours later we came back to our hotel. Cal,JJ, Freezy and Happy were quite drunk. Tobi and Lewis decided to take care of the guys and I picked up Happy and carried her in my arms. She was asleep for a moment.

They went to their rooms and I carried Happy to our room as well.

Few moments later, she broke off from her sleep.

"Whyy are you holding me like that? did we get married-d?" She asks barely talking. I chuckle at how funny she sounds.

"No Happy, we didn't." I say and kiss her forehead. I carry her to the bathroom. I put her next to the toilet.

"Why did you bring me here?" She barely asks again, this time she is frowning.

"Just wait for it." I say

"Wait for wha-?" She tried to finish the sentence, but she threw up in the toilet.

"Yup." I say nodding my head

"Ewww." She is grossing herself out. After about 5 minutes I ask her:

"Do you need to throw up more?" 

"No." She shook her head, being half asleep

"Are you sure?" I ask her

"Yes." She nod.

"Let's get you ready to sleep, okay?" I ask her

"Mhm." She nod and kissed my cheek.

"Happy! No that is gross. You just threw up." I say chuckling, moving my head away 

"I'm sorr-I'm sorry." She giggles

I shake my head and try to get her ready to bed.

I take off her shoes and her socks. She is still half asleep. I honestly think she looks so silly and cute like this.

I make her sit on the bed and I unzip her dress. I take it off leaving her in her bra and pants.

"Someone's horny huh?" She laughed

"You're so silly. Raise your hand up a bit" I say

I take the t-shirt that she sleeps in and I put it on her. She raised her arm up a bit, and she found her way to run her arms through the short sleeves. I pick her up again and carry her to the bathroom.

"You don't need to carry me like this, you know." She whispered to me. I don't say anything and just kiss her forehead.

In the bathroom, I brushed her teeth and it was really funny. I manage take off some of her makeup off. I Carry her again, and lie her down on the bed. I went to change my clothes.

When I came back she was already sleeping. I smile at how silly she still looks. I lie down next to her.

She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me. She closed them and snuggled close to me. She kissed my neck for a while until she slowly moved away and fell asleep.

I kissed her forehead and held her in my arms.

A/N:

HELLO MY LOVELIES!

I LOWKEY THINK THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE ^.^

ANYWAY,

I KNOW IT'S NOT RELATED TO THE STORY

BUT I WANTED TO SAY I HAVE MY APPLICATION FOR ART SCHOOL TOMORROW,

AND I'M ACTUALLY REALLY NERVOUS.

I HOPE IT GOES WELL!

THAT'S IT,

BAII