× Chapter 67 ×

(Last day in Vegas/ flying back to London)

My alarm woke me up. I turn it off and sit up. I got ready and dressed early so I tried to wake Simon up.

"Simon." I whisper whilst kissing his jawline

"Mmhm." He mumbles

"Wake up baby." I kiss his neck 

"You still need to pack your things." I say and lean against him.

"I know." He mumbled and sat up. His hair was messy and his blue eyes were barely opened. I smile.

"How are you? Do you have a headache?" I ask him leaning against the door.

"I'm good." He says rubbing his eyes

"I'll make some coffee, you want some?" I ask opening the door

"Yes please."  He smiled and I walked to the kitchen. No one is here yet. They're probably packing their stuff.

After a few minutes I made us coffee and went to our room. I sat on the edge of the bed and handed Simon the cup. He was standing up, packing his clothes. He took a sip and left it on the table. I notice that he's really tired.

"You should've packed your things yesterday." I say and take a sip.

"Let me guess, you did that didn't you?" He asks rolling his eyes, still smiling at me.

"Yup." I say with a cheeky smile.

"You cheeky little ..." He tries to say something but just kisses my forehead

"What?" I ask him covering my smile.

"Words cannot explain." he says sounding like he's stating a fact.

"Awww." I say and giggle

 after a few moments he randomly spoke.

"...cunt." He quietly continues his first sentence.

I open my mouth in shock.

"Oi Simon!" I punch him in the arm as we both are laughing so hard.

"Fuck you." I chuckle

"Love you too." He says and pecks my lips.

***

We all meet up around the TV and had breakfast. After we ate we went to the airport and took a flight home. We were on the plane, and now, for a bit of a change I was sitting next to JJ. We were laughing and messing about with Simon he couldn't help but laugh back with us.

(Skip the flight)

JJ and I were so hyped throughout the whole flight, we didn't even sleep at all. We've had chill moments where we just talked and those hyped moments where we just joked the whole time. We even talked about Simon and it made me blush.

"Nah, but for real...I know it's cheesy, but I just want to say I'm so happy you two have this relationship." JJ said in one moment of our flight.

"Yeah." I said and blushed

"You're finally a right girl for him, and as his best friend,I rate you." JJ said and chuckled.

 I just laughed.

"I've never seen him do such a thing." He said

"What?" 

"Talking to a girl so confidently, like I don't know." JJ shrugged with a smile

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I was the same like him." I said and we continued our talk..

***

When we arrived to London, Simon escorted me home.

"Thank you for inviting me to Vegas." I say sounding really tired, I really am tired.

He held me in his arms.

"Get some sleep, Happy." He says 

"I'll call you when you get some rest. I want to take you somewhere." He adds.

I am too tired to question it, so I just nod my head.

He kisses my lips. We move away and I went inside my flat.

"Bye Happy." He smiles at me.

"Bye Simon." I say as I notice my eyes are barely open. 

I closed the door and put my bag and a backpack on the floor. I went to my room and threw myself onto the bed. I instantly fell asleep.

A/N:

OMG GUYS!

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CARE, BUT...

I PASSED MY ART APPLICATION!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY (lol) 

AND I HONESTLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME GOOD LUCK!

I FELT SO AMAZING DURING DRAWING THOSE ARTWORKS BECAUSE I HONESTLY FELT SO MUCH SUPPORT FROM HERE AND FROM REAL LIFE!!

THANK YOU!

BAI