× Chapter 62 ×

(Skip the plane flight)

We arrived at our hotel in the evening. We looked around our place for a while, admiring at how cool it looks.

We picked our rooms and put our suitcases there.

I share the room with Simon, obviously.

We finally got everything settle down and the guys decided to record a video, and then we will go on a dinner. 

They gathered around the pool to play one match. The big green pool  was near our big living room. The sticks and pool balls were already set up, alongside with the money that they bet on. I was sitting on the counter behind the camera. I watched them set up everything and start a video. 

I had so much fun watching them. Especially Simon, and the way he randomly stared at me during the match.  He would smile at me, on the perfect side where I could catch his left, and only dimple  he has.

After they finished some of them were disappointed. Freezy and Josh split the money because they tied in the match.

Simon faked a sad face and got closer to me.

"Unlucky Simon." I say copying his 'sad face'

"Unlucky!" I hear Tobi yell, copying that guy from that viral funny clip. They walked away to get ready for the dinner. Simon and I were still there.

We both smiled. I was still sitting on the counter,  so Simon stood between my legs kissing me on the lips.

He positioned his hands perfectly on my hips and I kissed him back. Our kiss was broke off by JJ's voice.

"Not to interrupt anything, but start getting ready so we can go to the dinner finally." JJ says

Simon moved his head away from my head, still holding me the same way. He nod rolling his eyes.

"Such a cock block." Simon whispered, but JJ heard him. I laughed a bit at the way Simon said it.

"What can I say? I'm your condom." JJ says proudly as he is leaving.

"JJ!!" I yell laughing.

He left and Simon picked me up and put me down so I can stand on the floor.

"I could've just get off the counter." I say

"You could, but this was more fun." He smiled

I chuckle as we went to our room.

***

Everyone is still getting ready. It's our first night at Vegas and we should definitely  look special.

Simon put on his blue collared shirt and he looks so fancy. I like seeing him in this style.

I decided to break off my usual clothes and wear a black dress. 

When I came outside the bathroom he smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled back.

"You ready to go?" He asked me

We went outside our room and the rest of them were still getting ready.

We sat on the big sofa and as the minutes passed I was leaning against him. We were joking about something on his phone. JJ came in the room. He shook his head.

"Hey! We're the ones waiting for all of you." I say

"JJ, she is a girl and she got ready before you." Simon is mocking him

"So what? Let's just go." He says. Few moments later the guys gathered together and we went to a really nice restaurant. We ordered our food and talked about random stuff. 

***

We ate and joked around like we usually do. In one moment they spaced out and me and Simon were talking about something else.

"This reminds me of our sneak to that fancy restaurant." I notice

"Mainly because you're wearing the same shirt." I add smiling

"I like you for noticing so many details, you know?" he says smiling as he kissed my cheek.

After few moments of silence I ask him:

"Do you think we will do something like that soon?"

"Definitely. Those moments are definitely one of the most fun ones that we share." he says looking down 

I nod.

"Although, I know a few more things that are the most fun." he added looking into my eyes, smirking at me.

I instantly get the idea about what he's thinking.

"Simon!" I whispered as my face turned bright red.

"Aww Happy, you're blushing." he whispers to my ear and I try to cover my face.

"Don't cover it. It's cute." he adds and holds my hand.

A/N:

THE VIDEO THEY RECORDED I USED AS THE SAME ONE THEY DID WHEN THE WERE IN VEGAS. IT'S IN THE MEDIA ^

OH BTW

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K FRICKING READS!

IT'S MENTAL!! ♥♥