× Chapter 60 ×

I woke up to a sound of Jessie waking me up.

"Ness" she whispers and I mumble something that I wasn't even aware of mumbling.

"Ness" she speaks louder

"Happiness!" She screams a bit, making me jump

I sit up.

"Jesus Christ, what's going on?" I say squinting my eyes, trying to get used to the daylight.

"I want to call Chris, and I wanted you to be close to me, that's all." she honestly said

I just can't complain about her waking up after she explained it, so I just say:

"Okay." I rub my eyes

She sat down next to me.

After few moments of thinking about it she sighed and called him.

He answered and she could barely talk. I understand she is afraid that he might not want anything with her, but I doubt it.

She got up and started walking around, still freaking out about it. I calm her down.

They talked for about few minutes until she hang up and smiled. That gave me such a relief so I smiled as well.

"So?" I asked with a smile

"He wants me to come to Manchester for a few days, we can start something." she says covering her smile

"That's amazing" I get up hug her.

We talked about it for a few minutes and analysed pretty much everything.

I went home after half an hour.

***

(Later that day)

I was at Simon's house, talking about this trip to Vegas with the boys. I was sitting next to Simon as he was playing with my hand under the table.

JJ, Josh, Tobi, both Cals, Lewis, Simon and I are going to Vegas.

I even asked them if it's weird that I'm the only girl that is going with them, and they said that I'm a really good friend of theirs and that it would be cool if I would go.

And I was a bit unsure but Simon begged me and I had to say I will go.

"So when are we going then?" Tobi asked

"On Wednesday, so in 2 days." JJ said looking at his phone, looking at the details for our flight.

"Oh, for how long are we staying there?" I ask

"For about 5 days." Freezy said

We continue to talk about the details of where we will be staying, what will we do, etc.

***

It is now night time, and the guys left. JJ went to his room, and so did Josh. Simon asked me again to stay the night.

I lay down on his bed and he says:

"I need to edit this bit real quick. I'll be done for 10 mins okay? " he sat at his desk

"Yeah" i giggle

"Do you want something to feel more comfy?" He asks

"A t-shirt would be nice." I say looking at my jeans and a blouse

"You can wear that Sidemen t-shirt there." He points at a black t-shirt

"Thanks." I say. I get up and grab it.

I would've change in the bathroom, but he isn't going to look anyway, plus we definitely reached new level of our relationship.

I take off my black blouse and put on his t-shirt. I take off my jeans, wearing just my pants.

I lay down again, and I scroll through my phone while he is editing.

About 10 minutes later, he gets up.

"I'm done" he says, he looks at me and smiles.

He lies down next to me and turns off the light.

He hugged me from behind, and I later turn around facing him.

"Jessie is going back to Manchester for a while" I mention

"Is it because of Chris?" He asks

"Yeah. Everything has worked out for her." I say

"Nice" He smiles.

He brushes his lips against mine.
I peck his lips.

I snuggle close to him, burying my face in his chest.

"Goodnight Happy" He says kissing my forehead

"Goodnight" I simply said it and fell asleep quickly.

When I'm alone at night I can be up fot hours and hours, and so can he. But when he is keeping me close to him like this I get filled with so much peace I fall asleep.