× Chapter 88 ×

(2 months later)

I told Charlie and Roxanne I'm pregnant. We're on our break right now. It's too cold outside, so we're at Roxanne's dressing room.

"Did you figure out what are you going to do with the kid?" Roxanne asks me

"No."

"Are you going to keep it? Because you can still make the choice. You ain't got much time, tho." Charlie adds

"I know. I just a hard thing to do." I say

"He still doesn't know?" Charlie asks me about Simon.

"I'd rather not tell him." I say

"I'm going to the clinics tomorrow, by then I'll try to decide." I add

"Do you want us to go with you?" Roxanne asks, this time looking actually interested.

"No, thanks. I'd rather go there alone." I say.

"C'mon guys, break's over." Cole says in a motivational spirit. We get up and Charlie hugs me. I get to the bar and continue working.

(10 minutes later)

"Charlie, aren't you supposed to be on a date with your boyfriend?" I ask

"Yes, but I don't want to leave you alone here."

"You can go man! I'll be okay." I say with a smile

"Really?"

"Yeah. Definitely." I say. He hugs me and puts on his jacket. He went to his home and I stood at my workplace, watching Roxanne working .

***

My shift ended and I went to my flat. I lock the door and sit on my bed. Violet send me a message on Skype, asking me if I'm here. Few moments later we both get on Skype.

"Hey sis." I say as soon as I see her face appear on the screen.

"Damn, you look tired. What time is it there?" She asks

"It's 4 AM. My shift just ended, so yeah." I say and smile for a moment, trying to forget the big decision I have to make, before it's too late.

"Is everything okay with you and mum?" I ask

"Yeah. We're okay." She says and looks away for a moment, like she's hiding something.

"What's the matter? C'mon tell me. I know something happened." I say and fake a smile.

"There's something I did, that I didn't mention to you." She says and continues

"About a month ago..umm...I went to London with Jessie." She says. My smile is gone now.

"Oh? And?" I ask, looking away.

"I talked to Simon."

My heart skips a beat every time someone mentions his name, but this time it's skipping a heartbeat in a bad way.

"I read the letter. We talked for a while." She adds

"And did he say anything?" I ask

"He'd rather not think about it."

"Did he have bruises on his fist?" I ask

"No, why?" She asks me, confused.

I smile.

"Thanks to JJ." I quietly whisper, looking down, referring to my letter where I told JJ to keep Simon away from punching the walls.

We talked for a few minutes until we stopped because I felt really tired. Before I left I was thinking whether I should tell Violet I'm pregnant.

"Hey Violet?" I say

"Yes?"

I stopped for a second.

I can't let her know. She would only worry about me more. And Is till haven't figured it all out.

"Never mind. It's nothing." I chuckle

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll talk to you soon, okay?" I say

"Okay Ness. Bye." She says

I close my laptop and sigh. I start to think about all of this.

I don't know if I can do this. I know Simon must know the truth, but I don't want to tell him. It would just make everything harder. But what if this child is going to be the best thing that'll happen to me? I don't know what to do.

I guess I'll have to make the decision at the hospital.