× Chapter 77 ×

(Next day)

Violet is taking a brave step today. She will finally speak to Chad. I hope everything turns out the way she wants.

She went to school and I stayed with Simon in the house.

We ate lunch with my mum and John. We all laughed and got along, just as I wished it would've happen.

She said they will go out on a dinner tonight.

"I think you can manage a night on your own with Violet." She said.

"Of course we can. Honestly, don't worry about it." I said and Simon nodded.

***

(That evening)

Me and Simon are in my room. We just finished watching a movie.

He wraps his arms around me. I kiss him on the lips.

He pulls away from my kiss and leans in for another one. He continues to kiss me for a few long seconds. We pull away and I lied down on his shoulder.

He stares at the ceiling, which is full of my posters and random pictures.

"Looks so random." He chuckled, with a confused smile.

"Yeah. I was really angry that day, so I decided to glue random shit on the ceiling." I say

"It looks cool." He says

"Yeah." I say and stare at it too.

***

Simon got a skype call from the guys, so he said he will be back in a few minutes after they talk through what video that they recorded should be uploaded.

I kissed his cheek and told him to get downstairs when he's done.
I went to my mum's room, and I watched her do her hair and make up for her fancy dinner tonight.

Violet should be home in any minute.

"I'm so glad I finally talked to Simon." She says whilst putting her earrings on.

I smile and look at her.

"So, what do you think of him..and me?" I shyly ask.

"I already told you what I think about him." She says with a smile and continues.

"He is an amazing boy for you, and the fact that I actually fully spoke with him yesterday and tomorrow is even better. I got convinced that he really is like that." She says

I smiled again. After a few seconds of silence, I finally compliment her.

"By the way, you look amazing." I say, as she finally gets done.

"Thank you, honey." She says with a smile. She kisses my cheek.

She walks outside her room to the door. I follow her.

She gets outside, and John is waiting for her in front of the car.

"Have a nice evening." I say and wave to them

"You too." They both say and get in the car.

I close the door. I sit on the couch, as I'm waiting for Simon and Violet.

I wonder if everything turned out okay with Violet.