Chapter 1

SUMMER

"Candace wake up." I heard my name "Wake up!" as I open my eyes I saw my cousin, Patricia. "What do you want?" I said. "We are going somewhere today remember?".... Oh Yeah! I almost forgot that we are going out today. We are going in a bike competition.

I suddenly jump out of the bed and made my way through the kitchen.... "Good morning!" said Julie, "Mornin'." I said, well as you can see I have a lot of cousin and i'm spending my summer with them.

"Eat now, we are leaving at 9." she said while drinking her coffee.... yeah she's 8 and drinking coffee. Kids these days. They are living in a compound so they don't really leave each other. When i'm done eating I go to Margaret's room. I checked out the clock then I saw it was already 8:30.......

Oh. My. Gawd.

I suddenly rush to the bathroom and take a shower. In all of us I am the slowest when taking a shower cause I always made my concert in there. I always sing when i'm taking a bath and in most of the time I sing 5 songs but know I don't think i can do that cause i'm a rush..

After I shower get my bag and pull out my blouse and my pants then wear it. I slipped my feet into my rubber shoes then took my bag. I pony tail my hair so it is not messy and went downstairs. I usually don't put make up cause I hate make up especially lipstick cause I tend to eat them. I only put make up if there is special occasion .

I saw them leaving the house so i rush to the door and bump into Andrew, my another cousin "Ow!" he said while rubbing his shoulders "Sorry." I said.

As we get in the car I took out my earphones and put it in my ears and listen to some music.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We arrived at the place and step off the car.

"Take the blanket." I heard my aunt says to Patricia.

"Hand me the blanket." she said to me. After I handed her the blanket we find a spot to sit on and lay down the blanket.

We saw the bikers practicing and then I heard Christine, Patricia's best friend.

"Look at that guy, Tricia!" she said while pointing at the guys with a black hair and hazel eyes.

"OMG! He is sooo cute!" Tricia said. "I know right!" Christine exclaimed.

They talk about guys all the time but it's okay with me cause they're 18 sooo yeah......

I watch the bikers practice when I heard them again talking about someone........

"oh my god.... Tricia look at him!" I look at the person where is she pointing at.............

OH. MY. GAWD....... He is FREAKING gorgeous! He has a dark hair and blue eyes and he is shirtless with his 6 pack..... I hope he is nice, sweet guy cause that's what i'm looking for but I said to myself that I was too young for this and if he was the guy for me then someday i'll marry him....... Oh god please....

"Holy shit! Wait I know him he is Jerich Horgan!" she said.... Jerich..... what a cute name.... OH STOP IT ME!

"Oh my gosh i think i'm in love with him Tricia" yup... they are that exaggerated....

°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°

Hello guys soooo its me and i hope you like chapter 1....

if there are questions, request or any thing just comment or message me

Facebook: Aimee Bernardo

Twitter: @BGordula12

Tumblr: itsBea-12

so follow me, comment and don't forget to vote..... thank you for reading my story i hope you like it!

~ Bea |(•_•)| ( yup that is finn the human..... ADVENTURE TIME!)

PS. from the future

Please read until the very end cause I can assure you that the story when you read through it, you will like it. Chapter 1 is very lame. I know but please read more so you will know and see the improvements.

And I was like 12!!!