Part 2

I opened my eyes the next morning and the sun was shining through the window. I sat up on the bed and peeked out the window but my arm slipped on one of the many water bottles Caspar had lined up.
"Ugh! Caspar! Clean up this mess!" I yelled. I flipped my hair to one side and got up from the bed, I turned back to look at the un-made bed. I shrugged and went out to the hallway. I went into the kitchen and sat down on a chair at the island.
"Mornin." Joe said. He walked around to the coffee maker and smiled at me.
"Good morning." I smiled back and rested my head on my hand. "Where's Caspar and Oli?" I asked.
"They went out earlier this morning, they'll be back later." He told me. I nodded my head and looked around at how the house was decorated, I never really payed attention to it before. "Hey, I'm going to see my sister later today, would you like to tag along?" Joe offered. I thought about it for a minute, it would be nice to meet his sister since he met me yesterday with Caspar. Plus Zoe also does youtube, she could help me about a bit.
"Sure. I'd love too." He looked at me and smiled. "I'm going to go clean up Caspar's shit-hole of a room then grab a shower." I told him. He sipped his coffee and nodded his head.
"Have fun cleaning his room." I got up from the chair and walked towards Caspar's room.
"Oh, I'm sure I will." I said. I shot Joe a thumbs up then walked into Caspar's dirty room. "Time to clean. He better thank me for this."

Later That Day:
"So what's it like living with Caspar and Oli?" I asked, Joe turned his head to me and laughed.
"It's rather fun actually. I prank Caspar a lot and once in a while I prank Oli. We do a lot of pranks in the house, we play video games, you know, we just hang out." Joe told me, I laughed at the idea of Caspar getting pranked.
"You should let me join you next time you prank someone, mostly Caspar, but anyone will be fine." He turned his head back to continue driving and started nodding.
"Sounds like a plan." He said. I smiled and looked out of the window at the cars passing us. "So, do you have your eye on someone back at school?" I turned my head and looked at him, I started laughing at the thought of someone liking me.
"Ha. No. I happen to be trash, so no. I am single." I told him, he rolled his eyes. "What? You don't believe me?" I asked.
"Nope. Someone who has a great personality and is extremely beautiful, must be with someone." He told me, I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"Well I'm not Joe. Why do you ask anyways?" I asked him, he got quiet. "Joe Sugg, do you fancy me?" I smirked.
"What? No. I only just met you. Calm down Cate." Joe told me. I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.
"Hmm. Okay, because I sure believe you."
"Believe what you want. It just isn't the truth." Joe told me. Wow, he must really not like me that way. Don't worry, he will fall in love with me, I mean dang, I'm hot...Oh who am I kidding?!

At Zoe's House:
"Hi Joe!" Zoe said and came up to Joe. She had semi-short blondish, brownish hair, and she was wearing such a cute outfit, she needs to teach me how to dress to be honest. "Who's this?" Zoe asked once she pulled away from Joe's hug.
"This is Cate Lee, Caspar's sister." Joe introduced me. I smiled and waved.
"You're Caspar's sister?" I nodded my head. "Ah, he's said a lot to me about you." Of course he has. "I just never thought I would actually meet you, considering you're always so busy with school."
"Yeah, well I am on break at the moment so I decided to come visit. I had no choice anyhow, Caspar just picked me up from my University and drove me here." I told her.
"Classic Caspar." A guy came up behind Zoe and said.
"Hey Alfie." Joe said and gave Alfie a bro hug. Alfie. Sounds like something you name a dog, not a human.
"Alfie, this is Cate. Caspar's sister." Zoe introduced. He smiled at me and gave me a hug. That's not usually the intro I get, but that's okay. I like hugs.
"Hi Cate. I'm Alfie, Zoe's boyfriend and this is Nala." He held up this little black pug who was extremely cute!
"Awe she's so cute!" I started petting Nala as she licked me. "So Zoe, Joe says you're really popular on Youtube. And I myself would like to start getting into youtube, do you think you could help me out some?" I asked, Zoe's face lit up with a smile.
"I would love too! Are you interested in like doing beauty or like a normal channel?" I thought about it for a second. I don't have much 'beauty' products that the beauty guru's have back at the University, so that might be out for a while.
"Well if I was a beauty guru, what type of videos would I upload?" I asked.
"Just like makeup looks, outfit ideas, makeup and clothing hauls, things like that." Zoe told me, I nodded my head. That does sound like something I could be able to do, but I almost feel like I wouldn't commit to it.
"That does sound really cool, but do you think I'd actually commit to it?" I asked her.
"If we get you the right camera equipment and some new makeup and clothes for a haul as your first video! You'll definitely commit." Zoe told me. I thought about it for a second then started smiling.
"Let's do it."

That Night:
"Thank you Zoe for all the tips!" I called out from the car.
"Your welcome Cate! Come by tomorrow so we can go shopping together! I put my number in your phone!" Zoe called back. I nodded my head and waved bye. Zoe waved bye as Joe started backing out of her driveway.
"Your sister is great." I told Joe, he looked at me and smiled.
"I know. She's always willing to help anyone." I nodded my head as we kept driving. It was already dark outside, we must have been at Zoe's a long time.
"Do you think Caspar and Oli are home?" I asked. I pulled out my phone and seen a text from Caspar saying he won't be home tonight, that Joe and I have it to ourselves. Wow, thanks. Ugh. "No he isn't, nevermind."
"Where is he then?" Joe asked.
"He won't be back home tonight, neither will Oli." I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out of the window.
"What do you want to do tonight?" Joe asked. I honestly don't have any ideas of what to do since Caspar and Oli won't be home.
"Really, I just want to go home and sleep." Joe laughed.
"Oh come on, you're no fun." Joe playfully hit my arm and I smiled.
"Fine. If I'm no fun, you come up with something fun to do Joe." I smirked.
"We could order some food and either watch a movie or we could play some video games." Joe said. He has such creative ideas.
"Wow, you are much fun aren't you?" I asked, he rolled his eyes and I smiled.
"I think my two suggestions are fun. Caspar and I do them all the time." Joe told me.
"I bet you do. We can just think of something to do when we get home."
"Fine, because my ideas must not be good enough." Joe said, I shoved him and we both started laughing.

At Home:
"Today was fun no?" Joe asked. He sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.
"Yes, it was." I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. I layed my head on his lap and curled up into a ball. "What are we going to watch?" I asked. Joe was silent for a minute, then I felt him pull a blanket over me. I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me while the other was holding the remote, searching for a movie.
"Doesn't matter to me." Joe said.
"You pick something, I'll watch whatever you like." I told him. I didn't pay attention to what he had put on, I was slowly falling asleep. I yawned once then closed my eyes.
"Goodnight Cate." Joe said, I smiled.
"Goodnight Joe."