Part 24

2 months later, back in london ; joe's p.o.v

"Ugh fuck, faster Joe, yeah faster" I gripped her hips harder as I thrusted into her, we're so sweaty and my head is spinning, I'm so drunk. We let out our last moans before laying down, breathing heavily. "That was so good." She said, I ran my fingers through my hair and got up to get dressed, I left the room without saying a word. Music was blaring, led lights flashing everywhere, I walked back to the main room where Caspar and Ollie were.
"Oyy, welcome back there bud, where did you get off to?" Ollie asked, I smirked a little and turned to look at Caspar, I could tell he was skeptic about what just happened.
"I was just uh, using the bathroom." I sat down in the middle of them and poured myself another drink from the alcohol we had on the table. "What time is it?" I asked.
"3:20." Caspar replied, I looked over at his phone and I could see he was texting Cate, my heart instantly dropped to my stomach.

Cate and I are still together and doing so good, but we haven't seen each other since she left the second time to go back. I know what you're thinking, Joe did you just cheat on your girlfriend? Cate would never do that to you. Yes. I know. And yes. I did. That girl I was just with, that was the second time we've hooked up in the past month. I really tried to contain myself because I love Cate, but it's hard not seeing her or even being in presence with her. I don't have feelings for the girl I've been fucking, whether she has them I don't know but for me it's just a bit of fun. I know it's wrong, seriously. And eventually I'll tell Cate but with everything that's happened with her, that's the last thing she needs to hear. Trust me though, I do feel guilty because I'm doing her so wrong. But I'll feel guilty later. I downed the rest of my drink and started to pour up another one.

"Don't you think you should slow down mate?" Caspar asked, he look concerned, I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"Let me tellll you something mateey, I'll stop whenever I wanna stopp okay?" I slurred out, he scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Hey, don't listen to him bud, we're throwing a party, how could you not drink?" Ollie added, I looked at him and winked.
"Exactly." I replied, downing half of the new drink I just poured and just as I did that my phone went off.

From; baby love <3
'hey, i know you guys are having a party but slow down on your drinking okay? caspar's telling me you're on your 5th cup. drink some water and sober up, i love you'

J; 'don't wory about me, i csn taker car of myself'
C; 'you're drunk joe, just call me in the morning.'
J; 'whtevr finee'

I threw my phone down on the floor and got up from the couch.
"Shots anyone?!" I shouted out loud and a group of people all wooed and shouted yes. Everything went black after that.

The next morning;

Agh fuck, my head is killing me dude. I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through my window directly into my face. I took off my blanket and sat up, noticing I was naked but hey at least I'm in my own room. I looked to the other side of the bed to see the girl was in here again, I guess make that 3 times we've hooked up. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes before walking to the bathroom. Ugh these lights are too bloody bright, I popped open my medicine cabinet and got out some ibprofen, god I needed some. I hopped into the shower really quick and at first I just stood there underneath the water. I was thinking of the times Cate and I had showered together in here, I miss her so much. After my shower, I got quickly dressed and managed to leave the room before the girl woke up. I walked out to the kitchen to see Ollie making some breakfast.

"G'morning mate, long night?" He asked with a chuckle.
"You could say that. Man what the fuck happened last night?"
"You mean after you took about 6 shots? I'm surprised you didn't get alcohol poisoning bud, you were out of it." He told me, I shook my head.
"Hey, uh if I tell you something, you promise not to tell Casp?"
"That depends, what is it?" He stopped what he was doing and turned to me, he looked puzzled.
"I've been sleeping with this chick for the past month and we hooked up last night at the party." I told him.
"Oh shit, really? Dude what actually goes on around here? I learn something new everyday. So uh, does Cate know?"
"Of course she doesn't fucking know and we're going to make sure she doesn't until I'm ready to tell her which means no telling Caspar."
"No telling Caspar what?" Caspar interupted walking into the kitchen, he sat down next to me at the island.
"Nothing, just stuff with Zo." I made up, he shrugged and let go of the conversation.
"Anyways then- I'm going down to see Cate today, we're you going to come?" Caspar asked me, my heart dropped to my stomach again knowing he was going to be with her. I want to go so bad but I can't face her after last night.
"Uh, no I can't. I have some things to take care of today, Ollie will go though and you guys can give her a hug for me, I'll call her later." I said and abruptly left the room to avoid any further awkward conversation. I was walking back towards my room when I heard footsteps following behind me, please don't be Caspar.
"Joe wait." I turned around and saw Ollie walking over to me. "Are you really going to keep this from Cate? After everything she's been through don't you think she deserves to know?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.
"Yes Ollie, she does. I never wanted to hurt her, I promised her." I told him, he sighed.
"Joe, but you did. You hurt her without her even knowing, what made you even start to do this?" I felt like I couldn't even answer, like I was choking.
"I uh-"
"Spit it out."
"I've been going to a couple parties here and there, I met her there and it wasn't even supposed to be a hookup, it just happened." I told him, he sighed again.
"Ollie come on! We have to leave!" Caspar shouted from down the hall.
"Alright well I have to go, text me if you need anything foreal dude, and think about telling her, she deserves that much." Ollie said before giving me a hug and walking away. He is right though, Cate does deserve to know but with how much she's been going through I feel like I can't, honestly I'm scared. I don't want her to hate me, I'd hate me. I fucked up and I don't think I can fix this one.

I walked into my room and the girl had woken up now, I went to sit on the bed next to her.
"Listen Hailey, I don't know if I can do this anymore. I told you I have a girlfriend and I just know she'd hate my bloody guts for this." I began, she started getting dressed.
"I know Joe, I respect it so don't sweat, I'll leave you alone okay? If that's what you want." I looked at her and sighed.
"It's not at the sametime though, you're here and she's not at the moment, you're so comforting to me." It felt so wrong to tell her this but felt so right cause I mean it.
"So what do you want to do? I mean it's up to you but I'm not up for destroying this girl." She looked at her phone. "I have to go okay? Just text me later? We can talk then if you want." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left the room. I fell back on my bed and exhaled deeply. I really fucked it this time.