Part 1

i fell in love with my brothers bestfriend. it was quite easy actually. you fell for everything. his cheeky smile. his adorable laugh. the way his looks in the morning along with his raspy voice. his pranks and games. you fell for everything. i know i did.

------

"Caspar, where are we going?" I turned my head to see Caspar pointing his vlogging camera at me. "Caspar stop!" I pushed away the camera and rolled my eyes.
"Bloody hell Cate! I'm just trying to vlog here." Caspar joked, I shoved him and rolled my eyes.
"Caspar, just shut that thing off." Caspar did as I instructed, I smirked at how well he listens to me, considering he is older. "Now where are we going?" I asked once again.
"Back to my house, since your visiting you need to meet my roommates." Caspar told me, I crossed my arms and shot him a smirk.
"Would I fancy them? What are their names actually?" I asked Caspar.
"Joe and Oli. Not sure they'd be the fancying type." He told me, I chuckled a bit.
"Considering they are friends with you, I'm not so sure either." I joked. He shoved me and I started to laugh, I love being the younger sibling. I'm not that young, I'm only 2 years younger but I still get to mess with him as I please.

The House:
"Caspar! Your room is filthy!" I exclaimed. There was clothes lying on the floor, empty water bottles on the ledge of the window, and his bed was certainly not made.
"My room, I do what I want." Caspar said as he fell back onto his messy bed.
"When are your roommates getting here? I wanted to get out and explore a bit."
"You've been to England before, nothing new." Caspar told me, I sat down on the edge of his bed and looked around at the mess.
"Caspar! We're home!" I heard someone call. Caspar shot up from the bed and walked out of the room. I got up and followed him out to see his roommates.
"Joe, Oli, this is my sister Cate." Caspar introduced me. I stood there and smiled faintly, I could not have looked more stupid.
"Caspar," Oli started. "How come we've never met your sister before?" He asked.
"I-I'm usually away. I go to school far away from here." I told them. Oli nodded his head and smiled.
"So your in school love?" Oli asked.
"Well, not grade school. It's more of a University." I told him. This could not be more awkward.
"Joe. Would you like to say hi, or anything?" Caspar asked. I shook my head, not wanting to make him talk to me, if he didn't want to.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Ello. I'm Joe." Joe put down his phone and smiled. I waved slightly and smiled back. Caspar and Oli started a conversation including Joe and I in it, but I was barely listening. I was paying so much attention to Joe. Something about him just really pleases me. The way he runs his fingers through his hair and fixes his snapback along with it, he was perfect.
"Shall we go out for some lunch?" Caspar suggested. We all looked around at one another then all shook our heads at once. Caspar and Oli walked out together as I stayed behind a bit to walk with Joe.
"I haven't seen you around much love. Do you usually come to visit often?" Joe asked.
"As much as I can. I'm on break at the moment so Caspar decided to pick me up instead of me going to home." I told him, he nodded his head and we kept walking to the outside.
"How bout we walk Caspar?" Oli suggested. It was perfect, it means I would have more time with Joe.
"Fine with me." Joe said. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled faintly then nodded an 'Okay' to Caspar and Oli.

We walked down the side walk, Joe and I side by side. Caspar and Oli were a few bit ahead but we didn't mind.
"So how's school going for ya?" Joe asked.
"Quite good actually, thank you." I said, he nodded and smiled. "What about you? What do you do?" I asked.
"I'm like Caspar. I have a youtube channel where I make videos and vlogs also." He told me.
"Ah, so you're one of those so called 'youtubers' eh?"
"Correct. I am known as ThatcherJoe of youtube." He told me. Very interesting name. I like it.
"That's very cool. So that's like your living or something?"
"Pretty much." He said, I nodded my head. Everyone's so popular off of youtube, I'll have to try it one day. I'll definitely keep it in mind.
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" I asked, trying to start a new conversation.
"Yes actually. I have a sister named Zoe." Joe told me, I've heard Caspar talk about her a few times but I never knew she was Joe's sister.
"Let me guess, is she also a youtuber?" I asked, he looked at me and laughed. "Bloody hell! Is everyone a youtuber around here but me?" He looked around then back at me and nodded his head.
"Pretty much, but Zoe is more of a beauty guru. She does stuff with makeup and such on her channel." He told me. I nodded my head as he kept talking about youtube. Youtube seems really interesting, and it seems like everyone is into it. I'm definitely going to try it now.
"Joe," I started. He looked at me and smiled. "Do you think you could help me get into youtube? It seems like everyone is doing it and I'm just here." I told him, he giggled a bit then nodded his head.
"Sure. I'd be glad too." He said. I smiled at him then looked forward still smiling. We walked a few more blocks until we reached this Cafe. Oli and Caspar sat next to each other as Joe and I sat together. I ordered a light salad as I wasn't very hungry. We all ate and talked about the little things. The main focus was on me. Oli was really eager to hear about school, Caspar liked to tell everyone embarrassing stories of our childhood, and every now and then Joe would say something. He wasn't much of a talker it seemed to me, unless it was just us. Once we were done eating, we left the Cafe and headed back to the house. When we got back to the house we watched a few films and soon it got really late.
"Thanks for your bed Caspar!" I shouted once I got up from the couch. I ran into Caspar's room and jumped onto his bed.
"What? I don't think so Cate, get off!" Caspar tried to get me off the bed but he couldn't break me off. "Alright fine. You can have my bed JUST for tonight. We'll find another place for you tomorrow." Caspar told me. I rolled my eyes and got under the covers.
"Yeah yeah. Now get out please!" I said and shooed him away.
"Cate, this is my room. You can-" I slammed the door in his face and locked it. I fell back onto the bed and got back under the covers. I closed my eyes and a smile appeared on my face. I might have to come here more often on breaks. I like it here.