Leah, My Dream, Elisabeth and The Vampire

Hey guys! So, here it is!

P.S: Previously, this was called 'It's All About Leah' but I had to rename it for context purposes! Thanks for reading, my lovelies! 

***

For the first time in a long time—since I was a child, actually—I dreamed. Dreaming wasn’t something I did often. But, looking back on it now, I wouldn’t have called it a dream; for fear that the word was far too mild. Naming it with any possible justice, I guess I would’ve called it a premonition, or rather a forecast. Its sheer vividness, the startling amount of clarity it possessed that I could remember clearly still to this day, was astonishing. It felt more like I was living then I was dreaming.

It started liked this.

I was stood in the middle of the forest—the very same forest I had caught Renesmee and Jacob hunting in—and as I remained motionless in a somewhat dazed manner, I realised that there was something extremely abnormal happening around me. There was sunlight streaming down on me, through the canopy the trees provided, and it was......bending?

Yes, that’s the word. Bending.

The sunshine caught right in front of me and was weaving in and out of itself, glowing brighter by the second, until it grew uncomfortable. Blinded, I had to look away. After several moments, the light died down, so I turned back around and yelped. There, now standing in front of me.......was me. But, yet, at the same time, it wasn’t me. It was an extremely familiar stranger. Certainly we shared certain attributes that made us look the same; same dark brown hair, thought his was kempt, same smooth features, but his skin was drastically paler, like the Cullens, and his eyes were ruby red, definitely unlike the Cullens.

What on earth?

I gaped for a moment, shocked, as I realised he was a vampire. We stared at each other, him cool yet reserved, me incredulous yet gawking, and I didn’t know who would be first to talk—probably not me considering that all I could do was open and close my mouth like a goldfish. For a few moments, we just stood in the constant stream of silent sunlight, until rather abruptly; a figure darted to us from behind him....me.....whatever. It was Renesmee; beautiful, beautiful Renesmee who, somehow, managed to live on in my dreams as well as my thoughts. She slipped her hand into vampire Thomas’s hand then smiled up at him. The smile they shared was brighter then the light. Then she nodded once, a practiced gesture, and looked at me.

Vampire Thomas flicked his fingers upward and the sunlight flared anew from an unseen source—the sun itself had lowered, obscuring its luminosity—and it wrapped around vampire Thomas and Renesmee, glittering, setting both their skin alight until they were shining bright like a diamond. But even diamonds have limits. I gaped again, and abruptly, the sunlight blazed once more, brighter then it had ever been before, and for a few long minutes, I was completely and utterly blind. But thankfully, the spots faded from my periphery and I regained my sight, noticing I was now somewhere completely different

It was a large, open, green piece of space that looked absolutely stunning, sundrenched, nature at its finest. Too large to be a meadow, but smaller then a football field. A clearing? I was stood exactly in the centre of it, right underneath where the sun was shining its brightest, and I had to throw an arm around my eyes, so as to not be blinded again.

“Stupid sun.” I muttered. “Go away.”

When I removed my arm, the light was now gone, and the sun had moved. Before I could make anything out of it, someone suddenly started walking towards me. It was a familiar-looking girl, a Quileute girl at that, with brown red skin and chin length shaggy black hair. Her eyes were wide and scared, and she was pale. From fear?