Jealous Jacob Morphs

“What was that?” I asked, alarmed.

Edward and Bella exchanged a look whilst Renesmee came to my side. “It was nothing.”

“No, it was something. You’re lying.”

“Tom, look at me.” I turned to face her beauty. “Do you think I’m lying?” And her face was so composed that I couldn’t answer.

“But I heard....-”

“How about we go inside?” Bella suggested.

Edward nodded enthusiastically. “Let’s.”

They led us in, Bella and Edward walking at the front with their hands held, and just for a moment, the splendour interior of the house led my thoughts to a stop. It was surprising. It was huge. It was bright. It was airy. And it was more glamorous then anything I could’ve imagined.

“Whoa.” I breathed. “Cool crib.”

Renesmee managed a smile. “Thanks. We like it too.”

The south-facing wall at the back was completely made of glass giving us a view to the forest and river outside. It explained all the natural daylight casting over us, and there was a huge curving staircase that conquered the left side of the house. Mostly everything here was varying hues of white, which also explained why the room was so airy.

They led us into the living room, which was equally as impressive, and the people who had been formerly sat all got to their feet. “Hey guys. This is Thomas.”

I took a few moments to absorb the beauty littering the place. My eyes were immediately drawn to a blond, gorgeously formed girl with features chiselled from stone. I almost gasped at just how beautiful she was, and my body definitely reacted to the stunning sight.

Eventually, almost reluctantly, I tore my eyes away from her and to the massive, bulky man standing next to her. He was muscly and well built, good looking in his own way, with dark curls and a cheeky glint in his eyes.

A guy was stood at the corner of the living area, leaning against the wall. He was honey blond and lean, not as muscly as the other guy, but he could definitely take care of himself.

Not too far from him was the ever recognizable Alice Cullen, who gave me a smile.

And Esme was the closest to us—and who could forget her beautiful caramel self? She put a hand on my shoulder and smiled. “Welcome, Thomas. How is everything?”

“G-Good.” I managed to get out, bombarded by the overwhelming visuals.

“We’re glad you came.” Esme continued, ever gracious.

I nodded. “I’m glad I came.”

“This is Rosalie.” She pointed to the gorgeous blond one. “Emmet.” The muscly guy beside her. “Jasper.” That was the honey blond one. “And, of course, Alice.”

Alice approached me with a step that could make a grown ballerina bawl. “Hello, Thomas. I don’t think we met probably before.” We shook hands, and the comparisons between the Cullens became more and more obvious.

“Hey man.” Emmet said in a loud, greeting voice. It made me want to flinch and laugh at the same time. “Hi...Emmet.”

“Hello.” Jasper said quietly. More reserved then timid, he was.

“Hi.” Rosalie sounded hesitant to greet me. I wondered why.

“Well, we should go.” Bella said expediently. She gave everybody except Esme a suggestive look. They got up and followed Bella and Edward out.