Getting Pissed To Becoming Aware.

Thanks for reading! Please, continue to do so! At your own peril (Haha, just kidding!)

***

I had already jumped out of the car before Doctor Cullen could park properly.

“Thomas.” He called out.

Completely ignoring him, I marched up the driveway and onto the front porch, thankful that the front door was already open. Even though I didn’t possess the strength to kick it down, the dominating anger within would’ve probably prompted me to at least try. I walked into the house’s beautiful interior, and even though I was still furious, a diminutive, unaffected part of my brain gawked at its beauty, but of course, the rest of me continued to stride on in, until I was in the middle of the living room.

And I knew something was wrong the instance I stepped in.

All standing in a far-spaced group were mostly all the Cullens, alongside what appeared to be thirteen Quileute guys. Just before I came to a halt, I saw Alice sat on one of the sofas, hunched in on herself, looking extremely worried. Actually, they all looked extremely worried, but it was small, pixie Alice that looked the most shaken. Upon notice of my arrival, every single person, dead or alive, Cullen or Quileute, turned to me, some frowning, some looking shocked, some giving smiles (*ahem* Seth), and some looking downright angry.

“Thomas?” Esme asked, stepping out of a close, side-group that included Rosalie, Bella and Edward. “What are you doing here?”

“Thomas wants to speak to Renesmee.” Doctor Cullen was right behind me now, and though I couldn’t see him, I could picture the frown creasing his face.

“The hell he will!” Somebody suddenly growled, and as one, we all turned to face a newly entered Jacob, and despite the fact his obvious anger was unnoticeable, it was the girl behind him, careful to avoid my eye, who caught my attention.

“Renesmee.” I breathed.

“Hey, listen!” Jacob took a step towards me, prodding me in the chest. I wobbled for a second and was thankful that I didn’t trip. “What is he doing here?” Jacob asked Carlisle, for some reason looking angrier then I felt. I suppose it was because of that ‘bond’ Doctor Cullen had told me about. And with the remembrance, the flames of my fury burned anew.

“I’m here because I want to speak to Renesmee.” I growled back, trying to maintain an intimidating reciprocity whilst also begging for Renesmee to look at me. She was staring at the floor, brown eyes swimming with blatant pain.

“Her name’s Nessie!” He yelled back, taking another step closer so that the warmth emanating from his skin almost gagged me.

“Technically, it is Renesmee.” Edward muttered quietly.

We both turned to face him. “Shut up!” And then we faced each other again.

“You need to go.” Jacob said.

“No! I don’t remember this being your house.” I prodded his chest when I said ‘your’. Someone behind me guffawed, and I was pretty sure it was Emmet. “And I’m not leaving without talking to Renesmee.”

“Well, you better get comfortable then because.....”

“Jake.” Renesmee intervened.

Finally, she spoke. The memories of her beautiful voice that I so desperately tried to hang on to these past few days did absolutely no justice to the smooth, tinkle of her actual one.

“Thomas’s right. We should talk.”

Jacob whizzed around to turn to her, flailing his arms wide to the side. “What? Nessie, are you kidding me?”