Chapter One: First Day

~*Tris POV*~

Time to go back to School, and I don't want to. I remember what happened on the first day last year. The schools bad boy, Four, kept pushing me over every time I saw him in the hall. He's a total jerk, but yet every girl in the school loves him. He mostly likes to pick on me and my brother and all of our friends. I don't even know why he calls himself Four. Everyone knows his real name, but yet when someone calls him by his real name, he beats them up. Such a jerk. Luckily I have friends who protect me from all the bullies. I also protect them from bullies as well.

I get dressed into my clothes and gather up my things. I just leave my hair down since I don't feel like putting it up. My best friend, Christina, says I look better with it down anyways. She is always giving me advice on my hair or my style. I would say Christina has the best style at school, but no one can beat Lauren's style. And that's why Four and Lauren is the school's cutest couple. Everyone adores them. Plus they are a perfect match, a bitch and a jerk.

I head down stairs and my brother meets up with me. We say bye to our parents and then head out the door. We live near the school, so we don't have to take a bus. We sometimes have our parents drive us, but they mostly need to get to work on time. My father working along side the mayor and my mother being a volunteer at a local shelter. Both of them are so kind.

"Great, another year of torture." I said as we walk down the sidewalk.

"Maybe this year we can take a stand against Four." Caleb said.

"I don't think that'll work. Remember in Middle school when you told the teacher about what Four did?" I asked.

"Yeah, I remember, that was really painful too." he said.

In middle school, during math class, Caleb told the teacher about how Four wrote on the bathroom wall. Of course, Four being Four said he didn't do it and then at lunch he beat the crap out of Caleb. If me and Will didn't go in to save him, he would of been dead.

"It was a good thing me and Will saved you before Four killed you." I said.

"Yeah, but we need to get him to stop bullying us." He said.

"But we can't, he's popular and gets what ever he wants." I saif.

And for the rest of the walk to school we were slient. Once we got to school and walked through the doors, all of our friends came running up to us.

"Hey." Christina says.

"Hi." I said.

"Your hair is so lovely today." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

"So what's your first class?" She asked.

"History with Mister Waters." I said.

"I have Math with Ms. Clare." She said.

"I have her third period." I said.

The bell rings and we head to our classes. Me and Uriah head to History since we have it together. I enter the class and Uriah takes an open seat in the front. I sit in the back since there is a spot open. I set my bag down. And then Four comes into the class. He takes the empty seat next to me. Just great.

He sets his bag down and glances at me. I turn and face the front of the room. I can still feel him staring at me. This is going to be a long day.

★★★★★★

Hi!

Qotc: Who's your favorite Divergent character

Aotc: Uriah and Caleb

Follow on Instagram:

Vote and Comment!