Two Hearts and One Game

FUENTES' NEXT GENERATION TETRALOGY:

TWO HEARTS AND ONE GAME
BOOK 3 of 4

by PrincessThirteen00

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017

No part of this book may be reproduced or utilised in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the owner.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.  

***

Date Started: 29 June 2017

Date ended: 25 August 2019

***

PROLOGUE

***

When you love a person, you learn to love that person unconditionally. Your love would desire their happiness, and you want to be the reason for that happiness, too.

This love varies from person to person. It can be a familial form of love, an obsessive type, a sexual type, or an innocent type of love.

But what if the love you found wasn't easily achieved? What if this love would cause you much more than you wished for?

This story is about Sebastian Chris and Sander Clarence Fuentes falling for one extraordinary girl who hated everything about them. That was the beginning of it all.

Would the goal be reached when two hearts play the game to catch one?

Will someone be able to win the game of love knowing another will be hurt and another will be a goner?

Would she be able to choose when another heart would break?

This is the crazy story of the Fuentes' heirs falling for someone unlike any other woman they have met.

Voices will falter.

Egos will clash.

Friendships will be destroyed.

Family ties are pressured.

Bonds are ruined.

Silence will be heard.

Hearts will be shattered.

Love will be tested.

Because in this love game, only one can be chosen.

Who will steal Chess' heart?

Who will she choose in the end?

Let the game of the hearts begin! 

***

P R I N C E S S T H I R T E E N 0 0