Chapter 29: Before The Wedding

~*Hey guys here is Chapter 29. I hope you enjoy it!! Please vote vote vote. And comment if you like too! Chpater 30, the final chapter is coming up next!

Ashley*~

                                                                     Chapter 29 

                                                                   ~Bella’s POV~

It was only one week til Renesmee and Jacob’s wedding. I couldn’t believe seven months had gone by so quickly. Alice had been planning the wedding since the day Jake and Renesmee told us they were engaged. It was only going to be the family and a few friends. Renesmee told Alice she was not allowed to invite hundreds of people. Alice had pouted for days, trying to get her to change her mind. But she never did and I was quite proud of her for not giving in like I did.

Alice had been driving everyone crazy, making us do different things for the wedding. She was having us go everywhere to pick up variety of things and ordering the other things that we could not pick up in the stores. We may be vampires but the past seven months were exhausting and we were ecstatic for it to be almost over.

Alice had all of us doing our final fittings today. Embry and I were the first ones since I was the maid of honor and he was the best man. I was completely touched when Renesmee asked me to be her maid of honor. I would have cried if such a thing were possible for me.

“Ouch! Geez Alice!” Embry shouted.

“Come on Embry. Man up, I barely touched you with the needle.” Alice rolled her eyes and continued working.

“Yea tell that to my bleeding leg.”

“Oh hush. You’re not bleeding” Alice retorted.

I laughed as I was putting on my baby pink dress in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sighed. Only for my daughter would I be wearing a dress again.

“There you big baby. You’re all done.” Alice told him as she stood up. “Now go take it off before you ruin it. BELLA! YOU’RE TURN!”

I huffed and reluctantly came out of the bathroom and went to her.

“Alice, I don’t know why you make us do fifty million fittings.” I complained.

“I have to make sure everything is perfect. Now hush so I can get to work.” She said and got right to work, making sure the dress was perfect.

Finally, Embry and I were free to leave and headed downstairs. We saw everyone else sitting in the living room waiting to get fitted as well.

“Alice called you guys in to torture you as well?” I laughed. Everyone from the pack grumbled.