Chapter 10: Too Young

*****Here's Chapter 10. I hope ya'll like this chapter too! Since I got two chapters uploaded in one day. I most likely wont beable to post another chapter til Thursday or Friday! So Enjoy! lol

Dont forget to vote and comment!

Ashley*****

                                                   Chapter 10

                                             ~~~Bella’s POV~~~

Edward and I were lying in our bed. This is the first day we have really got to relax since everything that happened to Renesmee. Edward had his arm around me, as usual.

“I’m so happy she’s home” I said

“I am too. She’s home and safe” Edward responded as he put a strand of my hair back behind my ear.

“You know, we haven’t been to our cottage in awhile” I said as he kissed below my ear.

“Hmm...” was all he said. He didn’t say anything else for another 30 seconds before I spoke again.

“Why don’t we go there” I chuckled as he looked at me and cocked his head to the side.

“What’s so funny?” He asked me.

“Its just you’re a little out of it at the moment” I laughed again “I just said I wanted to go to our cottage to spend alone time together and your totally missing the whole point”

“I’m sorry love” He smiled. “I just don’t think we should leave Nessie”

“Edward, Jakes with her” I told him. “She’s perfectly safe. And she’s doing better than when she was in the hospital.”

“Yea your right” He said and kissed me.

I started kissing back when he suddenly stopped and growled loudly.

“Edward? What’s wrong?” I asked as I panicked.

“What does that Mutt think he’s doing?” He got up and flew out of the door in 2 seconds.

I followed him out just in time to see Jacob flying through the air out of Renesmee’s room and across the hallway.

“DAD! STOP IT!!!!” Ness cried

“What is going on?” I yelled.

Edward was crouched down in Nessie’s bedroom facing out in the hall towards Jake. I knew the position he was in, he was protecting Renesmee. But from what? From Jake??

Jacob got up and came beside me. He was actually calm. I figured he would be trembling, ready to phase. Especially since Edward was in a protective crouch. I had no idea what was going on.

“Edward, I’m so sorry” Jake said “I told her we shouldn’t be doing that. But that’s no excuse. I shouldn’t have let her continued and I shouldn’t have continued”

“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU?!?!?!?!” Edward shouted.

“ENOUGH! Would someone tell me what the hell is going on?!?!?” I hissed loudly.