Chapter 12: Is It Too Late?

*****Here is the long awaited Chapter 12. Thanks everyone for being patient with me. I hope the wait was worth it and yall like this chapter. I didnt do a cliffhanger at the end this time. I figured yall need a break from cliffhangers since you had to wait for so long.

So enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment!!!

Thanks everyone!

Ashley***** 

                                                                   Chapter 12 

                                                             ~~~Edwards POV~~~

Bella had been gone for 10 minutes already. At first, I figured Jake was awake and she was talking to him. Or that she was just sitting in there with Renesmee, just to be close to her.

Then Jacob came down the stairs, half asleep.

“Jacob? What are you doing down here?” I asked him “Where’s Bella?”

“Renesmee woke up, her stomach started hurting her. I came down to get her medicine” He said and then confusion flitted across his face. “Bella? How would I know where Bella is?”

“She went up to check on you and Renesmee about 10 minutes ago” I shouted and ran to him. Jacob just stood there trying to figure out what my problem was.

“Well, I was up til about 5 minutes ago. I fell asleep until Nessie woke me up. Bella never was up there with us.” He responded, still trying to wrap his brain around what was happening.

“Damn it Bella!” I shouted again. “She went looking for Tanya!”

Just as I was about to leave, Alice screamed.

“NOOO!!!” Alice fell to the floor. Jasper was at her side instantly.

“Alice! Alice! What’s wrong?” He panicked as he put both his hands on her shoulder to get her to speak.

“Tanya and Mike” She choked out “They are killing Bella…in a meadow”

And with that, I was gone. I flew across the lawn and into the woods. I heard someone behind me. I didn’t nee to look to see who it was. I heard their thoughts. Emmett, Rose, Alice and Jasper were following not too far behind me.

“Wait up Eddie!” Emmett shouted, using the nickname I hated. “I want to kick some vampire ass too!”

I sigh as I shake my head and just kept running. As I ran, I couldn’t stop the thoughts running through my head. I pictured that I was too late, they had killed my Bella. They had already burned her body and there was nothing left to save.

I picked up my speed, pushing my legs faster. I knew what meadow they were at. There was only one meadow that Tanya would know about in Forks, our meadow. The meadow Bella and I spend a lot of our alone time together. Of course Tanya would take her there as the last place she sees before she died, just to torture her more. Tanya was going to pay for this, I was going to make sure of that!

We were almost to the meadow now. In a few seconds I would be able to see it. Then I heard a few loud bangs just as we were approaching. Then thats when I heard Bella’s thoughts “EDWARD! HELP ME!......I love you”