Chapter 28: I Love You Jake

~*Heres Chapter 28. I hope you all enjoy it. And before yall get mad. Nessie is mentally and physically around the age of 16/17. Jacob is still frozen in his 16 year old appearane. Please Vote and comment!!!

Ashley*~

                                                                 Chapter 28

                                                          ~Renesmee’s POV~ 

It had been four months since Jacob asked me to marry him. And in the past four months, Jake and I have not spent a single day away from each other. Jacob kept his promise to me and has not let being Alpha get in the way of our love. He stayed with me every night in my room and most of the day. Only for a couple hours he would leave and go to La Push to check on things, but I always went along with him. I would go see Emily, Kim and Rachel while Jake went with the pack. Then once the pack was taken care of, Jake would come to Emily’s house with the others to eat lunch. I loved spending time with the pack and their imprints. Jared always made me laugh, actually when the whole pack was together, they would all goof off and joke around, and making us girls laugh at them the whole time. I love going with Jake to La Push, it’s always so much fun there. And then at nights we come home and go to bed, and fall asleep in each others arms. It has been amazing the past four months.

Today marked exactly three months until I get to marry my Jakey. I lay in bed with him, cuddled up against his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I was the first to wake up and I turned carefully in his arms, not wanting to wake him. I stared at his beautiful face, and thought how lucky I was to have him. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don’t know what I would do without him. I watched his face as he slept peacefully, smiling every so often as he dreamt. I wished I could place his hand on my cheek and see what he was dreaming like he does to me.

I laid there for what seemed like forever staring at his face. I lifted my hand to his face and softly started tracing the side of it with my finger. Jacob started to stir a little and a smile spread across his face. I stopped moving my hand, afraid that I had woke him up. But he started to lightly snore again, staying deeply asleep. I smiled and continued tracing around his face, softly. I traced his chin, up his cheek and ran my finger over his eyebrows. Jake smiled again and tightens his arms around me. I moved my finger lower, tracing his eyes and nose softly, saving his lips for last. My finger slowly moved to his lips, brushing around his top lip slowly and then moving my finger to his bottom lip.  I found myself leaning in closer to him and then I softly pressed my lips to his. I closed my eyes and kissed him sweetly. Then Jake’s arms pulled me closer to him and I felt his lips kiss me back. Before I could pull away, he deepened the kiss more and I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a few minutes of kissing, Jacob pulled back slightly, his lips still touching mine and murmured.

“Good morning beautiful.”

I smiled against and pulled him even closer to me, needing his lips on mine more. He smirked and kissed me passionately this time, putting his hand on my upper thigh. My breathing started to pick up as I got more into the kiss. I ran my tongue across his lower lip, moving my hand down to the bottom of his shirt. Jacob sat up on his elbow, leaning over me as I lay back against the bed as he placed his other hand on my cheek, caressing it. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and started to pull it up to expose his chest. He instantly let go of my cheek and stopped my hand quickly before it could proceed. He pulled back, a little breathless.