Chapter 20: Saving Charlie

~*~*~ Hey everyone!! Here's the next chapter! I hope its not too slow for ya'll and that ya'll love it like the other chapters! I will be starting Chapter 21 tonight! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all, I have the best fans ever!! Thanks for loving my story so much!!

Ashley~*~*~

                                                              Chapter 20

                                                      ~*~Renesmee’s POV~*~

Mom and dad had just left, going to the cottage I guess. I wasn’t paying anyone any attention, except for Jacob. I was sitting in Jake’s lap, staring at my beautiful ring. This was the best Christmas ever. Jake pulled my face up to look at him. He was smiling bigger than I was, perhaps even glowing. We stared into each others eyes for an immeasurable amount of time, getting lost in them.

After a few moments, Jacob leaned down and pressed his lips against mine gently. We sat there in our own little world, kissing each other for what seemed like forever. Hours could have gone by, days could have gone by, even weeks could have gone by and we wouldn’t have noticed. All we cared about was each other, and what we were doing. My love for him grew 10 times stronger, if that was even possible, today. I know he could feel how strong our love is now, by the way he was kissing me.

“Knock it off you two!” Uncle Emmett interrupted us. Jacob and I pulled away from each other, and I heard Jake growl slightly as I blushed. I looked at Uncle Emmett and gave him a dirty look.

“Don’t look at me like that Nessie. If your parents were here, they would have not even let you two continue for as long as you did.”

“Gosh Uncle Emmett! We were only kissing, that’s it. We don’t interrupt you and Aunt Rose!” I complained.

“Yea but I remember what your parents told us that happened last time you were ‘just kissing’ and how it almost went too far.” Uncle Emmett said and raised an eyebrow.

“You just have to bring up the past don’t you Emmett?” Jacob kind of growled. He was glaring at Uncle Emmett. I knew how much Jacob hated how my family would get in the middle of things with him and me.

“Uncle Emmett, I know that happened. But obviously that wasn’t going to happen right now. I’m not a little kid anymore. I know what I’m doing.” I tried calming the situation but I don’t think it worked.

“Yes, but you are still five years old Renesmee.” Uncle Emmett responded, crossing his arms. I groaned, couldn’t believe he was saying that.

“Technically, yes. I’m five years old but I’m not and you know that! You know that I’m physically and mentally 16!!” I started to shout. I was really starting to get irritated and Jake could see that. Jacob took my hand and rubbed soothingly circles on the back of it. I looked at him and sighed. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him.

Uncle Emmett was about to argue some more when we heard Aunt Alice gasp. Everyone looked in her direction and we all knew that look on her face. Aunt Alice was having a vision, and it didn’t look like it was a good vision.

“Alice? What is it?” Uncle Jasper asked her, putting a hand on her thigh. Aunt Alice came out of the vision and forced a smile on her face. She looked at Uncle Jasper, giving him a certain kind of look.