Chapter 27: The Announcment

~*Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Ive been sick the past few days. But the last four chapters, thats including this one, will be posted today. Chapter 28 will be up shortly after I get it typed up on the computer. Then Chapters 29 and 30 will follow behind. Please dont forget to vote! Also leave a comment if you like!

Ashley*~

                                                             Chapter 27

                                                           ~Bella’s POV~

Renesmee and Jacob left through the front door. I turned back to Edward, waiting for an answer. There is only one thing that Jake would ask Edward about before talking to Renesmee. Well honestly he wouldn’t even ask Edward, he would just let him know because either way he would do what he wanted when he wanted. It’s that cocky attitude of his that makes him that way. And the only thing that make Edward this tense would be the thing we have dreaded on happening.

Marriage.

We have not wanted the day to come when Jacob asks Renesmee to marry him. But we knew it was coming and wouldn’t be able to stop it from happening. Especially not after what happened in Volterra.

“Edward, what did Jake say to you in his mind?” I asked again, getting impatient.

“He told me that he was proposing to her. He told me, not asked.” Edward said, his eyes narrowing some. He didn’t like that Jake didn’t ask him. Edward is old fashion and was raised to ask the fathers permission for his daughters hand in marriage.

“Now, you two knew they would get married one day.” Alice said to us. I sighed, frustrated at Jake. I ignored Alice, and kept my eyes on Edward.

“And you told him yes?” I asked him a little angry.

“Bella, I was saying ok. You know as well as I do, that he would do it anyways regardless if I said ok or not.” Edward took my hand in his, holding it tightly and bringing it up to his face to kiss it.

“I know.” I sighed again, knowing he was right. “Your right, Edward.”

“When am I ever not right, love?” He smirked and kissed my head. I laughed quietly at him, laying my head on his shoulder.

“I can think of a few times Edward.” Emmett chimed in, laughing.

“No one asked for your opinion Emmett.” He said back to him.

“Yea but I gave it anyways.”

“Ok boys. Knock it off.” Esme said, coming into the room.

“Sorry mom.” They both replied.

The rest of us busted out laughing at them.