Chapter 2: A Visit From The Denali's

****** Ok here is Chapter 2. Please vote and/or comment and let me know if yall are liking this story or not! Thanks!!*****

 ****Also Spring Hill High School is a school I made up!***

                                                                        Chapter 2 

No one was listening to me, but I wasn’t going to have my daughter around someone who wanted her dead. I was still fuming with anger and Edward could tell I was about to loose it. He gave Jasper a nod and a wave of calmness spread through my body. I breathed in deep to steady my breathing and calmly spoke again.

“Just because Jasper made me calm down doesn’t mean I'm any happier about this”

 “Sweetheart, everything will be fine” Esme soothed. Emmett of course had to put his two cents in.

 “It could be funny to see them fight over Edward” He laughed along with Jacob.

 “It will be nice for Bella to learn how it feels to fight over someone” Jacob laughed

 "My moneys on Bella” Emmett chuckled.

 I shot them both death stares. Edward was about to warn them when I cut him off. “I swear I will beat the crap out of both of you!”

 That just made them laugh harder. A growl rumbled out of me again. “Emmett, behave!” Rose hissed.

 “We don’t want either one to fight. It would be very infantile” Jasper told them.

 I just put my head down in my hands. “Everything will be fine, love” Edward whispered as he put his arm around me. “I love you” I looked up at him and he was smiling, I couldn’t help but smile back. “I love you too”

 “So I can see Tanya?” Nessie asked impatiently. I knew I was defeated, that Edward wouldn’t let me and Ness leave our home because of Tanya. I sighed and nodded my head ‘yes’

 “Yes sweetheart, you will get to see everyone” Edward answered her.

 “YAY!” She jumped up. “Thank you momma, daddy!” She ran and hugged us both. “Aunt Alice, we will have to go shopping to buy cute outfits to wear while they are here!”

 Alice jumped up just as excited as Nessie did. “Of course, we will get new outfits for everyone!” She took Nessie’s hand. “Let’s go now!” Alice gave Jasper a kiss before leaving with Renesmee.

“Oh there’s one more thing we need to discuss after the Denali’s leave” Carlisle said. “Everyone will be starting school the week after they leave. We will need to discuss the rules and sort out the siblings”

 “What school are we going too? Rose asked. “We can’t go back to Forks High yet, it’s too soon”

 “You all will be attending Spring Hill High School” He answered. “It’s about a 2 hour drive…for humans” He chuckled. “But you guys should be able to get there in an hour or less”

 “Sounds good to me!” Emmett acted like he was bored with this conversation. “Rose, we got some ‘alone time’ to attend too!” Rosalie just stared at him and sighed. They got up and took off upstairs.

 Everyone started leaving the dining room shortly after leaving Edward, Jacob and myself. Jacob wasn’t too happy about the Denali’s coming either. After all, he is a werewolf who is suppose to kill vampires, not socialize with them. We were the only exemptions to that.