Chapter 14: Mike's Powers

~*~Here is Chapter 14. I didnt do what I normally do when writing. So I hope its still good. Please dont forget to vote and comment!!!!!!
I also want to thank Desirae for helping me with the ending of this chapter.
Enjoy!!!~*~

Chapter 14

~*~Bella’s POV~*~

Today is Renesmee’s first day back to school since the whole thing that happened with Ricky. She was more than excited to get back and get out of the house. Jacob and Nessie’s relationship has grown a lot since their first date. I’ve asked them both what they did on their date but all I would get is that they ate dinner and danced. But whatever really happened on their date brought them closer together.

Renesmee looks about 16 years old now. In another year she will be fully grown at 18 years old. My little girl was really growing up fast, and I know soon, her and Jacob will get married. I can already see that happening.

I was sitting on the bed thinking about this all when Edward came in.

“Are you ready love?” He asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

“Yes” He smiled back and took my hand. He helped me up and we walked downstairs.

Renesmee and Jacob were already downstairs eating breakfast. And the rest of the family was sitting at the table with them discussing different things.

Edward and I walked in and sat down by Nessie.

“Morning sweetheart” I told her.

“Morning mom, dad” She replied.

“Did you sleep well?” Edward asked her and she nodded. Nessie went back to eating.

Soon it was time to leave for school. Everyone said goodbye to Carlisle and Esme, then headed outside to our cars. We got to school and went to our classes.

The first half of the day went by pretty fast. Nessie was doing great, no one asked where she had been or asked about Ricky. It was time for lunch and we sat at our usual table.

“How’s your day going Nessie?” Rose asked her.

“It’s going great. I’m so glad to be back.”  She replied and Jake smiled at her.

“That’s great Nessie” Emmett answered.

Everyone started talking to each other when Alice’s eyes looked like they were seeing something far away. And in her case, she was. She was having a vision. Jasper sat there staring at her waiting for her to come out of it. After a few moments she did. The look on her face told me it wasn’t a good vision. Edward stiffens beside me and hissed quietly.

“What did you see Alice?” Jasper asked her.

“Not here” She shook her head.

I looked at Edward, wanting an answer. He had already thawed out but his eyes were still angry. I looked over to Jake, worried. He was looking between Alice and Edward, impatiently wanting to know what’s going on.

“I think we need to go home” Edward finally spoke. Everyone nodded and got up out of their seats. We grabbed our belongings and went to our cars.

We got home and went inside. Esme came down the stairs in a flash.

“What are you kids doing home already?”

“Alice had a vision” Emmett replied.

“Alice what did you see?” I asked her, anxiously.