Chapter 16: The Game

*~*~*~Hey guys! Sorry for the month long wait. I hope it was worth it. I tried keeping this funny and fun. Chapter 17 will be posted this weekend. I will keep better track of uploading. Thank you to all my fans and readers who are staying loyal to me and sticking with me through all this. I have had some rough times lately and going through alot. Thats why I havent uploaded. And I apologize. Im so sorry. So thank you everyone who is sticking by me! Love you all!

Now heres chapter 16

Enjoy!

Ashley~*~*~*

Chapter 16

It had been two days since Mike used his powers on me. And Alice’s vision was right, of course. We haven’t had any problems from anyone. It’s been a great past two days. We have all had a lot of fun together. And today we are going to play baseball, for the first time in a long time. Emmett was estatic, he has been wanting to play baseball for a long time. Now they would have more players in the game. Renesmee, Jacob and I were going to play as well. I warned them I wouldn’t be good at it. But everyone insisted that I play.

“Are you ready to go, Love?” Edward asked me, coming into our bedroom.

“Just about” I responded and looked in the mirror. I had refused to wear the usual baseball uniforms. I didn’t want to wear those spandex looking pants. Alice gave in and said I could wear pants that matched the top. I had smiled, getting my way with Alice was not always a easy thing. I had the usual Cullen baseball shirt on and a pair of dark blue jogging type pants. I left my hair down and put the baseball cap on top of my head.

Edward came up behind me then, wrapping his arms around me.

“You look so beautiful.” He said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled and turned to face him, pressing my lips against his for a second. I pulled back and laughed at his expression. He had his lip pouted out.

“Your such a tease.” He complained. That only made me laugh more.

“Well, if I didn’t tease you, then there wouldn’t be anymore excitement and fun for when we are alone at night.”

Edward leaned down and whispered in my ear “That’s where your wrong” He kissed below my ear, making me close my eyes.

“Edward...” I whispered. He chuckled and stood back up.

“We do need to go. The others are waiting for us at the main house.” He smiled his crooked smile at me. I looked at him, and instanly my breath was taken away, being dazzled again. I smacked his arm playfully.

“Stop doing that to me” I knew he knew exactly what I meant.

“Sorry, love. I don’t always do it on purpose.” He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the seat I was in at the vanity. Edward took my hand and we left our cottage, running to the main house.

As soon as we got there, we heard Emmett complaining about us taking too long and to just leave us.

“Emmett, quit your complaining. They are walking in right now” Alice informed everyone.

We walked in and saw everyone else ready in their uniforms. Alice frowned yet again at me, looking at my “uniform”.

“Alice, don’t start. You already said I could wear this.” I looked at her, not wanting her to change her mind.

“I know, but it doesn’t mean I have to like it.” She responded and took Jaspers hand.