Chapter 4: You Are My Life

*****Heres chapter 4 finally! Sorry for the long wait! I know you all will enjoy this chapter! Please dont forget to vote and comment! Also fan me if u dont mind!

Thanks Everyone and Enjoy!!!

Ashley*****

                                                             Chapter 4

I stared at Edward, waiting for him to answer me. He took a few deep breaths and answered “Bella, you are the love of my life” His face was still sad “No, I do not have feelings for Tanya”

“Then why didn’t you throw her off you when she kissed you?” I asked angrily.

“You didn’t give me a chance too.” He objected ”I was just about to throw her off when you knocked her off me”

I guess I really didn’t give him a chance to push her away. I rubbed my forehead with my hand, trying to absorb all this.

“Do you believe me?” He asked me anxiously.

I hadn’t decided yet, if I believed him or not. I was still sorting things out in my head. I put my head down in my hands and sighed. He walked over to me and sat down beside me.

“Bella, you are my life.” He hesitantly put his arm around me. “I don’t want to be with anyone but you. I’m so sorry”

I looked up and saw him staring at me. As I stared into his eyes, I saw the answer I was looking for. He did love me and only me.

I sighed, relieved that I wasn’t loosing my husband.

Edward smiled at me “I love you” He said to me and got closer to me.

I couldn’t help but throw myself into him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I love you Edward…I’m so sorry I overreacted” He put both arms around me and without saying another word, his lips crushed onto mine. He kissed me with urgency and passion. The urge was like we have been building it up for years to kiss each other and it finally was released.

The next thing we heard was Alice and Rosalie’s “aww.” We broke away from our kiss and saw them standing a few feet away from the gazebo.

“Alice…Rose…Can we say mood killers?” I told them and smiled. Edward chuckled.

“Oops...sorry, let’s go Rose” Alice said as her and Rosalie went back into the house. I looked back at Edward, he was smiling from ear to ear.

“I really am sorry. I should have talked to you first,” I told him sincerely. He put his finger up to my lips to silence me,

“You have nothing to apologize for. If it were reversed, I probably would have reacted worse than you did.” He pulled me closer into him, I laid my head against his chest, breathing in his scent, He laid his head on top of mine. We sat there like that for awhile, It could have been hours we had been sitting there, but we didn’t care. All we cared about was that, we were together.

Suddenly Edward started laughing. “Do I get to hear the joke?” I asked him

“I’m just remembering the look on Tanya’s face when u had her by the throat” He laughed again. I joined in laughing also.

“She did look scared, didn’t she?” I admitted, “I couldn’t help it though after everything she did and said. I just couldn’t control my anger.”