Chapter 11: Mike Newton

****Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. And I hope it was worth the wait! Comment and vote! I know this isnt as long as the previous chapters but I hope you all still enjoy it!

Thank you to all my fans and readers. You all are the reason I keep writing! I love you all!

Ashley****

Chapter 11

My mind was racing a million miles an hour. Tanya was not going to stop until Edward was hers. And now Mike Newton was a vampire. He was one of my good friends when I was human. He had always had a crush on me, even though he knew Edward and I were together. Edward even told me that Mike had trouble with his thoughts on my wedding day about me. So why would Tanya turn him into a vampire? What on earth was she planning? And then I felt sad after thinking about everything. Mike Newton’s life was over. He was forever doomed as an immortal like me. Not that I’m unhappy with being a vampire. I couldn’t be any happier about it. I just never wanted any one else to be like this. I got my happy ending when I was turned into an immortal. But Mike didn’t need to be turned, he was already happy with his life. Last I had heard, he was engaged to Jessica.

“W-why would she do that?” I stuttered.

“There’s one more thing” Alice interrupted “Tanya’s eyes are red”

Everyone gasped, and Esme sounded like she was crying, if it were possible. Tanya was drinking human blood, she was killing innocent people.

“Why would she go against her family? Tanya was the one most against killing humans.” Carlisle said, He was very upset about this new information.

Then as everyone was talking about Tanya, something finally clicked in my head.

“Edward, I know why she turned Mike into a vampire” I told him “Its part of her plan to get you away from me.”
Edward looked at me shocked. “Why do you think that? Maybe she saw something in Mike and now they are mates” He questioned me.

“I don’t think so Edward. Think about it...” I argued. Edward then went into deep thought.

“What are we going to do?” Esme asked.

“We should wait for her to finish planning” Alice answered.

I couldn’t believe Tanya would do this just to get back at me and to tale Edward away from me. She has really lost her mind.

“Edward, what if she turns all my human friends into v-vampires?” I asked worriedly.

“I can’t have all my friends lose their lives because of me.”

“I honestly don’t know Bella.” Edward responded. “I don’t know what she’s doing.”

I got up out of his lap. He looked up at me with worried eyes “Where are you going?”

“To find Tanya” I responded “She can not hurt my friends like this. It’s too late for Mike, but I will protect the others”

“Bella, no you can’t. What if this is her plan?” He asked “She knows Alice would see what she’s doing. What if she’s trying to get you alone?”

“He’s right, Bella” Jasper answered. “You’re not a newborn anymore, so if Tanya and Mike find you, then Mike will be able to overpower you”

“And if I don’t do something and she dooms rest of my friends to this life. Then Ill have to live with that forever. Knowing I could have stopped it from happening” I was extremely frustrated at everyone. I couldn’t believe they weren’t concerned about this.