Chapter 23: The Agreement

*~ Here is Chapter 23. I know you all have been dieing to know what happens next. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I am trying to finish Chapter 24 today or tomorrow morning, so I can have it posted before Friday. I normally dont post again that fast, but I wanted to give yall a treat in celebration of Breaking Dawn Part 1 hitting theaters friday. But anyways, I hope you like this and dont forget to vote and comment. Definitely make sure to vote!

Love you all!

Ashley~*

                                                                     Chapter 23 

My whole world was crashing down around me. My daughter was going to be killed right in front of me. And I couldn’t get my body to move to save my daughter. I was frozen in place, not able to move even an inch. Everyone around me growled and moved forward, ready to lunge at Felix to stop him. I knew they wouldn’t be able to stop him in time and I couldn’t watch my daughter die. I closed my eyes and heard my daughter scream. It felt like I was ripped apart from the inside. My legs were shaky and ready to give out on me and a horrible pain shot through my chest. I was going to lose my daughter, and there wasn’t anything I could do. The pain from this was unbearable and I didn’t know how any of us were going to survive through this.

Then I suddenly heard a loud, fierce growl, that sounded deadly. I looked over and saw Jake jump on Felix. Jake knocked Felix away from Renesmee, pushing him into a wall. Jacob went to grab Felix by his throat with his teeth. But before he could, Felix threw him across the room. Jake went flying in the air and hitting the floor hard, yards away from Felix. Jacob got up and ran back towards Felix. Quil and Embry joined Jake and they attacked Felix. Demitri grabbed Quil and slammed him into the wall. Then he grabbed Embry and slammed him into the wall as well. I looked over at Jane and saw her walking towards Jake and Felix. She was smiling at Jake and getting closer to him. Jake was too busy fighting Felix to even notice Jane. But I knew that smile on her face and what she was about to do.

“Jake!” I yelled, hoping to save him from her powers but I was too late. Jake fell back onto the ground, howling in pain. Jane’s smile grew bigger and so did Jacob’s pain. His howl was so loud that you could probably hear it for miles.

“Please Stop!!” Renesmee cried out. She tried rushing to Jake but Ricky grabbed her, stopping her.

“Jane.” Aro said calmly. Jane looked away from Jake, removing the pain from him.

Quil and Embry went to Jake and helped him up. They starting backing towards us and stopped after a few steps. They were closer to Renesmee than we were.

“Have you changed your minds?” Aro asked the wolves. They didn’t respond to Aro. They just stood there, glaring and snarling. Aro nodded at Felix and Jane.

“Then so be it.” Aro replied as Felix walked towards Renesmee again as Jane stood in place facing the wolves, ready to use her powers on them in case they interfere again.

“WAIT!” Edward shouted, pain evident in his voice. Everyone stopped and looked at him. Edward rushed over to Jacob, talking quietly and quickly to him. He spoke so quietly that no one could hear him but Jake.