Chapter 3: Bella or Tanya

****So sorry I didnt post this last night! But here is Chapter 3! Please vote, comment and fan me!! Thanks so much!******

Chapter 3

Everyone was still talking up a storm, catching each other up on everything that has happened in the past 5 years. I realized what time it was and let my shield down ‘Edward, its past 10pm. Renesmee needs to go to bed’ He nodded at me then turned to Renesmee.

“Sweetheart, I’m sorry but its way past your bedtime” Edward told her.

“Aww dad, do I have to go to bed now? I want to stay up and see everyone” She whined.

“Renesmee, you need your sleep and everyone will be here for a few days, so you have plenty of time to see them.” I told her as I got up out of Edwards lap. I went to Ness and waited for her to get up as well.

“Good night everyone” She said as she pouted a little, It was followed by a lot of “Good night’s’ and “Night” She then gave Jacob a hug and a kiss on the cheek and ran upstairs. I stood there shocked for a moment before following Edward and Ness up the stairs. I walked into Nessie’s room to find Edward tucking her in.

“What was that sweetheart?” I asked her. Nessie looked at me confused.

“What was what momma?”

“The kiss you gave Jacob on the cheek” I told her, lifting my eyes brows at her.

“Oh..that..umm..it was nothing. Just telling him goodnight” She looked away and her cheeks started turning red. I looked at Edward and he just shrugged his shoulders.

He kissed her forehead. “Good night sweetheart, I love you”

“I love you too daddy” She smiled at him. I went over and to kiss her forehead as well. “I love you sweetie, Good night”

“Good night momma, I love you too. Thank you for letting me see Tanya” She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I sighed and sat there watching my daughter sleep. “Are you coming love?” Edward asked as he was walking to the door.

“Yea in a few minutes. I just want to sit here for a minute” I smiled at him. He smiled back and left the room.

I watched Renesmee sleep for a few moments before deciding I needed to head back downstairs. I started walking towards the stairs when I heard my husbands beautiful velvet voice coming from the Study. I walked towards the Study to see what he was doing when I realized his voice was rough with anger.

That’s when I heard her, Tanya. She was alone in the Study with my husband. I stood outside the door listening to what was being said.

“Tanya, you need to go back down stairs.” Edward said angrily.

“Why? We never get to spend time together anymore.” Tanya replied. “Ever since she came along, you don’t have time for me.”

“Well for one, she is my WIFE. And two, every time I try to hang out with you, as friends, you would try to kiss me or throw yourself on me.” He told her trying not to yell. “I told you when we lived in Alaska that I don’t have feelings for you and I still don’t.”

I smiled as my fear, that Edward might have had feelings for her, subsided.

“Edward, I can give you so much more than her.” She said as I heard her walk closer to him. “I’ve known you longer than her and the most important fact, I’ve never put your family or you in danger like she had.”