Chapter 13: Jacob and Renesmee's First Date

*~*~Ok everyone here is the next chapter finally! I hope it was worth the wait and I promise you wont have to wait that long again!

Vote and comment please!!!!

Ashley~*~*

                                                                        Chapter 13

A month has gone by since Tanya turned Mike into a vampire and then tried to kill me. We haven’t seen or heard anything else from her since. Even Alice hasn’t seen anything from Tanya’s future. So maybe she has given up and is going to leave us alone finally. But no matter how many times I tell myself that, I still can’t get the bad feeling I have to go away.

“Bella, why are you worried?” Jasper asked, feeling my emotions.

Edward, Jasper, Alice and I were out hunting together. Well they were hunting, I was to wrapped up in my thoughts to hunt.

“I’m just worried about what Tanya is planning next...” I responded. Edward cam to my side, hearing our conversation.

“She’s not planning anything. We told you that already” Edward responded “If she was, Alice would see it.”

“It just doesn’t add up, Edward” I disagreed “Why would she turn Mike into a vampire, tell him that Jessica is dead and then try to kill me” Edward grimaced but I continued “Just to give up? I don’t buy it. She’s up to something.”

Edward sighed, a frustrated sigh.

 Alice had joined us then “She probably realizes she can’t win. Instead of worrying Bella, you should enjoy the peace and quiet.” Alice chimed.

She was right to an extent. I did need to just enjoy the peace. Renesmee was getting better, she was up and moving around now. She still had a cast on her ankle and wrist but they were coming off this week. Her stomach was just about healed now, it was just a scar and even that was fading away.

It still amazes me that her body heals so quickly. Carlisle said it was because she was growing rapidly so her body heals rapidly. I didn’t care what the reason was for her healing so fast. I was just glad my daughter was healing and moving on. She was doing better physically and emotionally. Her nightmares of Ricky were fading away, and she was finally moving on.

Jacob and her relationship were growing. He has not left her side for even a second. Jacob was even more protective of Nessie then before. And he was dreading when they go back to school. Then he wouldn’t be at her side 24/7. Carlisle, Edward, and I had agreed that she could go back to school this week. Nessie was thrilled to be gong back to school finally. She had been gone for a little over a month now. And she had a lot of work to make up. She had gotten a lot done while recovering so it wouldn’t be too bad.

I stand there thinking about all this within seconds. When I snapped out of my thoughts, they were still going on about how I needed to relax. Eventually, I just gave in and said ok and told them I needed to get home to check on Nessie. None of them looked convinced that I would just relax, but they didn’t push the subject any farther and we ran back home.

 ~*~Renesmee’s POV~*~

Jacob and I were sitting in the living room, waiting for mom and dad to get home from hunting. I was next to Jacob with his arms wrapped around me. We were watching some movie, I’m not even sure the name of it. I was too wrapped up in my thoughts about Jacob and me. We hadn’t really had a first date yet, or even really been out anywhere. Dad has been even more overprotective since what happened to me. So Jake and I stayed at home, watching a movie or playing video games or something else that was around the house to do.  Only time we left was to go hunting, unless we went somewhere with Mom and Dad or shopping with Aunt Alice. I was tired of just sitting at home, doing nothing. I wanted to go out with my boyfriend somewhere.