Chapter 26: Jacob becoming Alpha

~*~Hey everyone! I hope yall enjoy this chapter. I worked very hard on this one. I wanted it to be the best chapter yet and the most epic chapter ever! I hope yall will get the experience that the characters are experiencing like their feelings. I tried to make it so yall could feel what they were feeling. Well only 4 more chapters left of this story! But I am doing a sequel! So I hope you enjoy this chapter, dont forget to vote and comment! Love you all!

Ashley~*~

                                                             Chapter 26

                                                    ~*~Renesmee’s POV~*~ 

I felt like my world was falling apart around me. Jake was going to be Alpha now, meaning he will be too busy to be with me anymore. My happily ever after was slowly turning into a horrible worst nightmare. I can’t stand not being with Jacob for more than an hour, so how could I stand being away for possibly a whole day! It never seemed to bother Emily that much when Sam was Alpha. When he was out all night and day, or when he was too busy with the pack. But I guess it wouldn’t bother her cause the pack was always at her house, all the time. She was always cooking for them, she is a great cook. But for me, it felt like my life was being taken away from me. Jacob wouldn’t be with me at my house as much anymore, he would be in La Push with the pack. That is where the Alpha is needed, to keep the pack in line and to watch over things.

How was I going to survive being away from him for days? Not being in his arms throughout the day, or hearing his beautiful husky voice whispering in my ear. The worst pain I have ever felt filled my chest, taking over my heart. Just thinking about being away from him was proof that my heart wouldn’t be able to handle being away from Jake.

Jake led me out of the house and into the woods. I walked silently beside him, lost in my thoughts about Jake. Every few seconds, I would see him glance at me quickly, frowning slightly at my expression on my face. As we kept walking further into the woods, I started to recognize where we were and where he was leading me to.

A few months ago, after Ricky had assaulted me, Jake and I had found a creek with a tiny waterfall back in a secluded area of the woods, while we were hunting one day. It was such a beautiful area, with the water running down the perfectly placed rocks that formed the waterfall. The sound of the water meeting with the creek was such a peaceful romantic sound. There were all kinds of different wild flowers surrounding the tiny waterfall, the colors were mesmerizing. All the blue, white, purple and yellow flowers made the scene that much beautiful.

Jacob and I have spent hours here before and during our second visit here, we had decided to make it our secret spot. Where we could go and spend time together with out worrying about my family listening in. When we were here, we could just be together, and not have a care in the world but each other. So I didn’t think anything about it when I had realized he was bringing me here. I just figured he wanted to be sure that no one would listen in on our conversation.

We walked a little further and finally made it to our spot. I always went breathless when I first see the waterfall. It’s just so breath taking beautiful, that it could take away even the toughest guy's breath. I let go of his hand and walked closer to the creek, staring at the waterfall. The water was so crystal clear that you could see right through it. Jacob stayed well behind me, watching me stare at everything. We stood there in silence for what seemed like forever.