Chapter 5: 1st Day Of School

**Here is chapter 5 everyone! Its kinda long and im sorry about that! But I hope you all enjoy it! Please dont forget to vote and comment! The more votes and comments i get, the faster Ill upload! :-)

Ashley**

Chapter 5

Today we are starting school at Spring Hill High. It has been 2 weeks since we found out Tanya left the Denali’s home. Eleazar had called Carlisle and told him that Kate and Garrett had left to find her. They had eventually found her in Europe. Tanya told them she would not be going home. That she doesn’t have a home with them anymore. Kate tried talking her into coming home but she wouldn’t budge. Carlisle trying comforting everyone telling them ‘She just needs a break. She needs to calm down and get over her hard feelings about what happened’ but that didn’t help my worries. I still had a bad feeling that Tanya was going to do something horrible to me. But I couldn’t worry about that today.

Renesmee was so excited about starting school. I didn’t want to ruin her day by worrying about Tanya. So for the time being, I will push those thoughts and worries to the back of my head, for now.

Edward and I had stayed in the main house last night on the request from Nessie. And besides Alice wanted to do mine and Nessie’s hair and make up again.

Edward and I were still lying in bed when we heard a knock on the door. Edward answered before I could even get up to see who it was.

“Come in Esme” He told her. Esme opened the door just enough to pop her head in.

“Its time to get Nessie up, it’s a quarter past 6” She smiled.

I smiled back “Ok, thank you Esme” I sat up and got out of bed.

Esme then said “Ill be downstairs making breakfast for Jacob and Nessie, so it will be ready shortly. So get her up and ready!” Then she was gone.

I shook my head, Esme and her mothering instincts. Then I sighed, I was dreading for this day to come. I wasn’t just ready yet to endure high school again. I didn’t really like it the first time. It wasn’t so bad towards the end but that’s because I had Edward in every class with me.

Edward sensing my mood, came up and wrapped his cold hard arms around me from behind.

“What’s wrong love?” He said while holding me tight.

“School” was all I replied. He laughed and started kissing my neck.

“It wont be so bad” He murmured against my skin. It wasn’t fair how he always persuade me. My breathing started to pick up.

“I guess it wont be” I said as I gave in. He always knew how to calm me and make me feel ok about things. It wasn’t fair sometimes.

“See” He said as he stopped kissing my neck “There’s nothing to worry about” I heard him smiling.

“Unless we don’t have every class together like we did before” I said, lifting my eyebrows slightly.

“We wouldn’t be going if we didn’t” He smiled bigger this time.

“Good cause I wouldn’t be able to bear it if we didn’t.” I then remembered we needed to get our daughter up. I looked at the time and realized it was already 6:30.

“Oh crap! It’s getting late. We need to get Ness up” I said as I pulled away from his embrace and started to heads towards the door. He grabbed my waist.