Her Lost Identity [13] ~ Morning Breath

... dedicated to LanieRach for her awesome cover. I'm not sure if I've already dedicated you so, here you go!(:

A/N: Early upload! Please don't be a ghost reader. Show some love by commenting :)

Chapter 13

I woke up in the arms of Nathan, smiling to myself of the thought of it. Last night was perfect. Nothing really happened but it made me feel good. I couldn’t help but think about Kevin, though. What if he got arrested whilst I was over here in Ohio? What then? I snapped out of thoughts as Nathan moved. I turned to face him; he looked beautiful in the morning. His hair was a mess but he still looked incredibly sexy. He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. I put my hand over his lips and pushed him away. He gave me a confused look but I just giggled. I hoped out of bed turned to face him.

“Morning breath,” I whispered, causing him to chuckle.

“Anyone told you how cute you are?” he asked, not smirking, but smiling at me. It only caused me to giggle, the fact that he thought I was cute made me blush.

I hurried out of the room and made my way to the bathroom. There I stood, looking in front of the mirror. My hair looked a mess, yet Nathan thought I was cute. I smiled to myself at the thought. I picked up my toothbrush and ran it under the tap for a few seconds before putting paste on to it. As I brushed my teeth, I remembered my mum. I hoped and hoped she was okay. I rinsed my mouth and positioned the toothbrush back in to the cup with my mums. I grabbed my hair brush and fixed my hair so I looked less like a male lion.

As I was walking through the hallway, I decided to check on my mum. The door was still slightly ajar from last night. I peered inside to see that she, my mum, was fast asleep. With that, I quietly walked over to my room. Nathan stood up with his jeans on. I walked over to him and frowned.

“You’re leaving?” I asked. I really didn’t want him to leave.

“Yeah, I am. Sorry. The gig is today, I have to go home, shower and practice,” he informed me, pulling me in to a hug. I peered up at his face and pouted.

“Please stay,” I begged. He gave me a sorry look and planted a kiss on my lips.

“Only for ten minutes,” he told me as he dropping on to my bed and pulling me on to his lap.

Ten minutes wasn’t long but I understood that he had to leave. I just had to enjoy the time that I had. I pressed my lips on to his, only it was me biting his lip this time. All he did was laugh. I explored his mouth with my tongue, he tasted sweet. The taste was unfamiliar but I surely liked it. How was his breath not bad? I pulled away from his lips, gasping for air. He wasn’t out of breath at all. I felt so inexperienced.

“You’re so cute,” he told me, which only got me angry. I was making out with him and he called me cute? How about hot or sexy? I decided to spice it up a notch. I kissed his neck, going further up until I reached behind his ear, kissing it repeatedly. I sucked on his soft skin all over his neck. He moaned in pleasure as I did so. I pulled off of him, looking at the piece of art on his neck and behind his ear. Hickeys were everywhere. I smiled seductively as he looked like a puppy begging for more. I shook my head. I wasn’t that easy.

“So you’re just going to leave me hanging?” he asked. I nodded mischievously. A smirk grew on his lips before he picked me up and plopped me on my bed. A smile played on my face as his head came down to kiss me some more. Before he did, I heard the door open. Oops.

“Nate, is that you?” Mum asked as she walked up to us. Nathan jumped up and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Uh, yes Mrs. Rose,” Nathan confirmed. How awkward could this get? “I was just leaving.”